Anchor Bay Films has landed U.S. and Canadian theatrical and home entertainment rights to Maximum Conviction, an action pic starring Steven Seagal and Steve Austin. The deal for the movie — directed by Keoni Waxman and produced by Seagal, Austin and Phillip Goldfine — was done with Voltage Pictures, which is repping international rights. In the film, Seagal and Austin work for a private security firm charged with decommissioning an old prison. They all but complete the task until two mysterious female prisoners arrive, followed by elite mercenaries who are hunting them down. Benjamin Sacks, Scott Kennedy and Waxman executive produced with co-exec producer Binh Dang.
Anchor Bay Acquires Steven Seagal Pic 'Maximum Conviction'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Latest Film News
- Sarah Paulson In Talks To Join ‘Ocean’s Eight’ Crew
- ‘Lion’ Trailer: Pic Starts Awards Hunt Ahead Of Toronto Premiere
- ‘American Anarchist’: Charlie Siskel’s Doc Probes ‘Anarchist Cookbook’ Author – Venice
- David Tennant To Star In ‘Bad Samaritan’ Directed By Dean Devlin
- Venice Film Fest Cancels Opening-Night Gala In Solidarity With Italy Earthquake Victims
- Image Awards Set For February 11 On TV One