Anchor Bay Films has landed U.S. and Canadian theatrical and home entertainment rights to Maximum Conviction, an action pic starring Steven Seagal and Steve Austin. The deal for the movie — directed by Keoni Waxman and produced by Seagal, Austin and Phillip Goldfine — was done with Voltage Pictures, which is repping international rights. In the film, Seagal and Austin work for a private security firm charged with decommissioning an old prison. They all but complete the task until two mysterious female prisoners arrive, followed by elite mercenaries who are hunting them down. Benjamin Sacks, Scott Kennedy and Waxman executive produced with co-exec producer Binh Dang.
Anchor Bay Acquires Steven Seagal Pic 'Maximum Conviction'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Cecilia Vega & Tom Llamas New ‘ABC World News Tonight’ Weekend Anchors
- John Fairchild, Editor-In-Chief Of Women’s Wear Daily, Dead At 87
- ‘Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson Blames Hippies For STDs In CPAC Speech
- Dominic Pagone Upped To SVP Communications At FX Networks
- Tarak Ben Ammar, Dominique Delport Proposed To Join Vivendi’s Supervisory Board
- Dean Cain, Helen Slater Join ‘Supergirl’ Pilot