Anchor Bay Films has landed U.S. and Canadian theatrical and home entertainment rights to Maximum Conviction, an action pic starring Steven Seagal and Steve Austin. The deal for the movie — directed by Keoni Waxman and produced by Seagal, Austin and Phillip Goldfine — was done with Voltage Pictures, which is repping international rights. In the film, Seagal and Austin work for a private security firm charged with decommissioning an old prison. They all but complete the task until two mysterious female prisoners arrive, followed by elite mercenaries who are hunting them down. Benjamin Sacks, Scott Kennedy and Waxman executive produced with co-exec producer Binh Dang.
Anchor Bay Acquires Steven Seagal Pic 'Maximum Conviction'
What's Hot on Deadline
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Film News
- Thora Birch, Johnny Knoxville Join Phillip Noyce’s ‘Above Suspicion’
- ‘Warcraft’ Game With $9.3M Start In Early Offshore Openings – Intl Box Office
- Angela Paton Dies: ‘Groundhog Day’ Actress Was 86
- John Ortiz Joins Search For ‘God Particle’; WWE Studios & Sony Tag-Team On ‘The Marine 5: Battleground…
- Netflix Seeks Quick Appeal After Judge Denies June Streaming Of Relativity Pics
- Documentaries Counter Memorial Weekend Tentpoles: Specialty Preview