It is unlikely Alec Baldwin will ever get an apology from American Airlines, so he decided to take things into his own hands. The popular Saturday Night Live host returned to the NBC sketch comedy show last night impersonating the captain of the American Airlines flight that kicked him off earlier this week for refusing to turn off his cell phone for takeoff. At least Baldwin stuck to only thrashing American Airlines, unlike his first post-incident statement that managed to also offend the bus company Greyhound.
Alec Baldwin Vs American Airlines: SNL
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Connie Britton Exits In Plot Twist, Reflects On Her 4.5 Seasons
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?