It is unlikely Alec Baldwin will ever get an apology from American Airlines, so he decided to take things into his own hands. The popular Saturday Night Live host returned to the NBC sketch comedy show last night impersonating the captain of the American Airlines flight that kicked him off earlier this week for refusing to turn off his cell phone for takeoff. At least Baldwin stuck to only thrashing American Airlines, unlike his first post-incident statement that managed to also offend the bus company Greyhound.
Alec Baldwin Vs American Airlines: SNL
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess