Sony Pictures Releasing has promoted Adrian Smith to EVP and General Sales Manager, where he will work with division president Jim Amos and Worldwide Distribution chief Rory Bruer to oversee domestic sales of all Sony Pictures movies. The veteran executive, who joined Sony’s TriStar Pictures in 1989 and has served as Sony Releasing’s SVP, Western Division Manager since 2000, is currently working on such titles as Columbia Pictures’ The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, 21 Jump Street, The Pirates! Band of Misfits, Men In Black 3, I Hate You Dad, The Amazing Spider-Man, and Total Recall, as well as Screen Gems’ Underworld Awakening, The Vow, and Think Like a Man.
Adrian Smith Upped At Sony Pics Releasing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few