Sony Pictures Releasing has promoted Adrian Smith to EVP and General Sales Manager, where he will work with division president Jim Amos and Worldwide Distribution chief Rory Bruer to oversee domestic sales of all Sony Pictures movies. The veteran executive, who joined Sony’s TriStar Pictures in 1989 and has served as Sony Releasing’s SVP, Western Division Manager since 2000, is currently working on such titles as Columbia Pictures’ The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, 21 Jump Street, The Pirates! Band of Misfits, Men In Black 3, I Hate You Dad, The Amazing Spider-Man, and Total Recall, as well as Screen Gems’ Underworld Awakening, The Vow, and Think Like a Man.
Adrian Smith Upped At Sony Pics Releasing
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas