Sony Pictures Releasing has promoted Adrian Smith to EVP and General Sales Manager, where he will work with division president Jim Amos and Worldwide Distribution chief Rory Bruer to oversee domestic sales of all Sony Pictures movies. The veteran executive, who joined Sony’s TriStar Pictures in 1989 and has served as Sony Releasing’s SVP, Western Division Manager since 2000, is currently working on such titles as Columbia Pictures’ The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, 21 Jump Street, The Pirates! Band of Misfits, Men In Black 3, I Hate You Dad, The Amazing Spider-Man, and Total Recall, as well as Screen Gems’ Underworld Awakening, The Vow, and Think Like a Man.
Adrian Smith Upped At Sony Pics Releasing
What's Hot on Deadline
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game - Update
Latest Film News
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Imagine & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul’s ‘Cemetery Of Splendour’ Wins At Asia Pacific Awards