ABC has given Castle an order for one additional episode, bringing its fourth season to 23 episodes. The quirky detective drama starring Nathan Fillion has been a slow builder but was able to branch out of an early cult status to become a solid performer in the Monday 10 PM slot. Besides the first season, which launched in midseason, all seasons of Castle have been supersized. Season 2 and 3 consisted of 24 episodes each. Word is one more is all ABC needed this season. The network’s flagship series, comedy Modern Family, already has an order for 24 episodes.
ABC Orders Extra Episode Of 'Castle'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President
- Bill O’Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: “This Was A Hit Job”
- Senator McCain Salutes ‘Morning Joe’ For “10 Years Of Fake News And Deceiving The American People”
- CBS Winning Battle For Australia's Ten Network
- ‘Lockwood & Co’: Big Talk Prods To Adapt Spooky YA Detective Series For Television