UPDATED: Has Aaron Sorkin’s upcoming HBO drama series, known as More As This Story Develops gotten an official title? That’s according to TV Newser, which says the show will be titled Newsroom. That indeed is the top choice for a title but it has not been cleared, so it is not clear if it will work. The project stars Jeff Daniels as Will McCallister, anchor of a primetime program on cable news network UBS; Emily Mortimer as his new executive producer; Alison Pill, John Gallagher, Jr., Olivia Munn, Dev Patel and Thomas Sadoski as newsroom staffers; and Sam Waterston as UBS News president Charlie Skinner. The West Wing creator Sorkin, an Oscar winner for his The Social Network screenplay, executive produces the new series with Scott Rudin.
Aaron Sorkin's HBO Series Gets New Title?
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu
- E! Picks Up 'Juicy Stories' Dramedy From Michael Patrick King, Amy Harris & Juicy Couture Founders To Pilot
- ‘Steps’: Julie Hagerty & Cameron Boyce Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot
- James Comey Booked For Bret Baier’s Fox News Channel Show