UPDATED: Has Aaron Sorkin’s upcoming HBO drama series, known as More As This Story Develops gotten an official title? That’s according to TV Newser, which says the show will be titled Newsroom. That indeed is the top choice for a title but it has not been cleared, so it is not clear if it will work. The project stars Jeff Daniels as Will McCallister, anchor of a primetime program on cable news network UBS; Emily Mortimer as his new executive producer; Alison Pill, John Gallagher, Jr., Olivia Munn, Dev Patel and Thomas Sadoski as newsroom staffers; and Sam Waterston as UBS News president Charlie Skinner. The West Wing creator Sorkin, an Oscar winner for his The Social Network screenplay, executive produces the new series with Scott Rudin.
Aaron Sorkin's HBO Series Gets New Title?
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
'Battle Creek' Review: Vince Gilligan's Old Script Witty Addition To CBS' Sunday, Says Dominic Patten
More From Andreeva
- Matthew Glave Cast In NBA Pilot, Gia Mantegna In ‘Cheerleader Death Squad’
- Kim Raver To Topline ABC Drama Pilot ‘The Advocate’
- Briga Heelan To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘How We Live’
- Dave Annable & Melissa George Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Heart Matters’
- Daniel Stern To Star In ‘Strange Calls'; Colm Feore Joins ‘The Kingmakers’
- Patrick Warburton To Star In Suzanne Martin NBC Comedy Pilot