EXCLUSIVE: Zach Braff, whose play All New People premiered last summer at The Second Stage Theatre in New York, is bringing the comedy for a 10-week run at London’s Duke of York Theatre starting February 22. This time, Braff will star in his play, making his UK stage debut in a production directed by Peter Dubois. Braff didn’t appear in the New York run of the angst-filled comedy. In the UK performances, he’ll play Charlie, a guy who hits rock bottom on his 35th birthday and wants to be alone at his wealthy friends’ luxury Long Beach Island apartment. His escape is interrupted by a parade of misfits who turn his trip upside down. Before it hits London, All New People will play the Manchester Opera House February 8-11 and the King’s Theatre in Glasgow on February 14-18. Braff is currently shooting the Sam Raimi-directed Oz: The Great And Powerful, which will wrap by year’s end.
Zach Braff Takes His Play 'All New People' To UK — This Time He'll Star In It
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jake Gyllenhaal's Startling 'Southpaw' Makeover: Exclusive Photo
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune