EXCLUSIVE: Zach Braff, whose play All New People premiered last summer at The Second Stage Theatre in New York, is bringing the comedy for a 10-week run at London’s Duke of York Theatre starting February 22. This time, Braff will star in his play, making his UK stage debut in a production directed by Peter Dubois. Braff didn’t appear in the New York run of the angst-filled comedy. In the UK performances, he’ll play Charlie, a guy who hits rock bottom on his 35th birthday and wants to be alone at his wealthy friends’ luxury Long Beach Island apartment. His escape is interrupted by a parade of misfits who turn his trip upside down. Before it hits London, All New People will play the Manchester Opera House February 8-11 and the King’s Theatre in Glasgow on February 14-18. Braff is currently shooting the Sam Raimi-directed Oz: The Great And Powerful, which will wrap by year’s end.
Zach Braff Takes His Play 'All New People' To UK — This Time He'll Star In It
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- BAFTA Awards Winners: The Complete List
- FIrst Oscars Handed Out As Academy Presents Scientific And Technical Awards In Lively Ceremony
- Michael Moore’s ‘Where To Invade Next’ Tops Slow Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- BAFTA Awards Live Blog
- ‘Deadpool’ Rises To $125M+, ‘Zoolander 2,’ ‘How To Be Single’ Follow – Int’l…
- Lionsgate Acquires UK Rights To ‘Ghost Stories’ – Berlin