EXCLUSIVE: Zach Braff, whose play All New People premiered last summer at The Second Stage Theatre in New York, is bringing the comedy for a 10-week run at London’s Duke of York Theatre starting February 22. This time, Braff will star in his play, making his UK stage debut in a production directed by Peter Dubois. Braff didn’t appear in the New York run of the angst-filled comedy. In the UK performances, he’ll play Charlie, a guy who hits rock bottom on his 35th birthday and wants to be alone at his wealthy friends’ luxury Long Beach Island apartment. His escape is interrupted by a parade of misfits who turn his trip upside down. Before it hits London, All New People will play the Manchester Opera House February 8-11 and the King’s Theatre in Glasgow on February 14-18. Braff is currently shooting the Sam Raimi-directed Oz: The Great And Powerful, which will wrap by year’s end.
Zach Braff Takes His Play 'All New People' To UK — This Time He'll Star In It
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'