EXCLUSIVE: Zach Braff, whose play All New People premiered last summer at The Second Stage Theatre in New York, is bringing the comedy for a 10-week run at London’s Duke of York Theatre starting February 22. This time, Braff will star in his play, making his UK stage debut in a production directed by Peter Dubois. Braff didn’t appear in the New York run of the angst-filled comedy. In the UK performances, he’ll play Charlie, a guy who hits rock bottom on his 35th birthday and wants to be alone at his wealthy friends’ luxury Long Beach Island apartment. His escape is interrupted by a parade of misfits who turn his trip upside down. Before it hits London, All New People will play the Manchester Opera House February 8-11 and the King’s Theatre in Glasgow on February 14-18. Braff is currently shooting the Sam Raimi-directed Oz: The Great And Powerful, which will wrap by year’s end.
Zach Braff Takes His Play 'All New People' To UK — This Time He'll Star In It
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- Politics, Legends, Lassie And Lollobrigida Share The Spotlight As TCM Classic Film Festival Gets Rolling In Hollywood
- Frankie Shaw Joins Boston Marathon Bombing Drama ‘Stronger’
- Seth Grahame-Smith Bolts From WB’s ‘The Flash’; Search On For New Director
- ‘Maze Runner’ Sequel Production Shut Down Indefinitely For Dylan O’Brien Recovery – Update
- Sierra/Affinity Boards Andrew Niccol’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Anon’ – Cannes
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu’…