EXCLUSIVE: Former Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon has signed with WME. He was with UTA. McMahon is best known for playing womanizing plastic surgeon Christian Troy on the long-running FX drama Nip/Tuck, which earned him a Golden Globe nomination. On the feature side, the Aussie actor played Dr. Victor Von Doom in the Fantastic Four movie franchise. McMahon is managed by ROAR.
WME Signs 'Nip/Tuck' Star Julian McMahon
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee, And Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?