WE tv has greenlit an eight-episode, one-hour unscripted series starring sisters and musicians Erica and Tina Campbell of the three-time Grammy award winning Gospel duo, Mary Mary. The series, tentatively titled Mary Mary, will follow the sisters as they balance busy careers and growing families. It will debut on March 29, 2012 and air on Thursday nights, a new night targeting urban audiences.
WEtv Orders Reality Series Starring Gospel Duo Mary Mary
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”