WE tv has greenlit an eight-episode, one-hour unscripted series starring sisters and musicians Erica and Tina Campbell of the three-time Grammy award winning Gospel duo, Mary Mary. The series, tentatively titled Mary Mary, will follow the sisters as they balance busy careers and growing families. It will debut on March 29, 2012 and air on Thursday nights, a new night targeting urban audiences.
WEtv Orders Reality Series Starring Gospel Duo Mary Mary
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'