WE tv has greenlit an eight-episode, one-hour unscripted series starring sisters and musicians Erica and Tina Campbell of the three-time Grammy award winning Gospel duo, Mary Mary. The series, tentatively titled Mary Mary, will follow the sisters as they balance busy careers and growing families. It will debut on March 29, 2012 and air on Thursday nights, a new night targeting urban audiences.
WEtv Orders Reality Series Starring Gospel Duo Mary Mary
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips