Jon Bernthal, whose Shane character on AMC’s The Walking Dead is on one twisted journey in the show’s second season, will join Dwayne Johnson and Susan Sarandon in Snitch. That’s the Ric Roman Waugh-directed action drama for Summit Entertainment that begins filming early next month in Louisiana. Johnson plays a construction company owner who becomes a DEA snitch to reduce his son’s prison sentence. Bernthal plays an ex-con laborer for the construction company who is forced by his boss to help connect him to an underground drug dealer. Bernthal, who was part of the cast of HBO’s The Pacific and the Roman Polanski-directed The Ghost Writer, is repped by WME and the Burstein Company. The film’s being co-financed by Exclusive Media, Participant Media and Imagenation Abu Dhabi.
'Walking Dead's Jon Bernthal Joins 'Snitch'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Ropes $39M; 'Ninjago' Dulls Sword To $20M+; 'Friend Request' A Loner With $1.8M
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Shares “Dangerous And Desperate” Photos From Han Solo Movie Set
- Fran Drescher & Peter Bogdanovich Join ‘The Creatress’; Tilda Del Toro Boards ‘Night School’; Jaden Piner Cast In ‘BOO…
- Greta Gerwig’s ‘Lady Bird’ Going A Week Earlier In November
- Rob Morrow Joins War Drama ‘The Kill Team’
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’: Aaron McCusker Cast As Freddie Mercury Boyfriend Jim Hutton
- Elaine Brown’s ‘A Taste Of Power’ About Only Woman To Lead Black Panther Party Acquired By The Firm…