Jon Bernthal, whose Shane character on AMC’s The Walking Dead is on one twisted journey in the show’s second season, will join Dwayne Johnson and Susan Sarandon in Snitch. That’s the Ric Roman Waugh-directed action drama for Summit Entertainment that begins filming early next month in Louisiana. Johnson plays a construction company owner who becomes a DEA snitch to reduce his son’s prison sentence. Bernthal plays an ex-con laborer for the construction company who is forced by his boss to help connect him to an underground drug dealer. Bernthal, who was part of the cast of HBO’s The Pacific and the Roman Polanski-directed The Ghost Writer, is repped by WME and the Burstein Company. The film’s being co-financed by Exclusive Media, Participant Media and Imagenation Abu Dhabi.
'Walking Dead's Jon Bernthal Joins 'Snitch'
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
Latest Film News
- Sony’s Untitled ‘Spider-Man’ Animated Film To Feature Miles Morales As Lead Character
- Margot Robbie’s ‘I, Tonya’ Adds Julianne Nicholson
- Alibaba’s Jack Ma On Hollywood Ambition & Donald Trump: “Give Him Time, He’s Listening”…
- Adam Brody & Sophie Nelisse Find ‘The Kid Detective’ For Brightlight And Myriad Pictures
- ‘The Belko Experiment’ Trailer: A Chilling Message From Subhuman Resources
- Party Time Deja Vu For Big Agencies At Sundance