J. Edgar opens limited runs today in 7 theatres in 5 cities — LA, NY, Chicago, Washington DC, and San Francisco — and nationwide on Friday in 1,910 locations. So Funny Or Die just posted this trenchant video mashup about Leonardo DiCaprio’s pursuit of the Best Actor Oscar past and present:
Parody: Can Leo Win Oscar For 'J. Edgar'?
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Awardsline News
- The Academy On Best Picture Oscar Snafu: “We Deeply Regret The Mistake”
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Takes “Full Responsibility” For Best Picture Blunder In New Apology
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Chairman Says Best Picture Gaffe Was “A Human Error”
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu