You have to give Brian Williams credit for his the-show-must-go-on effort when his opening on last night’s NBC Nightly News was interrupted by a fire alarm inside the newscast’s new studio. Luckily for East Coast viewers, the story on the American Airlines bankruptcy called for a toss to reporter Tom Costello in Washington DC, where the alarm wasn’t a factor. Williams retaped the segment for the West Coast, which didn’t get to share in the fun.
VIDEO: Brian Williams Vs. NBC Fire Drill
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?
- Warriors-Thunder Game 7 Is Cable’s Most Watched NBA Telecast Ever With 16M Viewers On TNT
- ‘The Shield’ Actor Michael Jace Guilty Of Second-Degree Murder
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller In Plea Deal Talks For $5M Fraud Case; Seeks Another Delay From Judge
- Facebook, Twitter & Others To Combat Hate Speech In Europe; Lars Mikkelsen ‘Rides Upon The Storm’; Paul Hogan Mini – Global…
- Donald Trump Calls ABC Reporter “A Sleaze” During News Conference About Veterans Fundraiser