EXCLUSIVE: The Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons has signed with UTA. The Emmy and Golden Globe winner had been without an agent since early September when he left Innovative, where he had been for 10 years. He recently took agency meetings, landing at UTA. Parsons, who continues to be represented by manager Marsha McManus at Principal Entertainment and attorneys Ken Richman and Jason Hendler, won his second consecutive Emmy last month for his role as Sheldon on CBS’ hit comedy Big Bang Theory. He recently made his Broadway debut in the Tony-winning revival of The Normal Heart and has a cameo in Disney’s upcoming The Muppet Movie.
UTA Signs Jim Parsons
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency