EXCLUSIVE: The Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons has signed with UTA. The Emmy and Golden Globe winner had been without an agent since early September when he left Innovative, where he had been for 10 years. He recently took agency meetings, landing at UTA. Parsons, who continues to be represented by manager Marsha McManus at Principal Entertainment and attorneys Ken Richman and Jason Hendler, won his second consecutive Emmy last month for his role as Sheldon on CBS’ hit comedy Big Bang Theory. He recently made his Broadway debut in the Tony-winning revival of The Normal Heart and has a cameo in Disney’s upcoming The Muppet Movie.
UTA Signs Jim Parsons
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA