EXCLUSIVE: The Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons has signed with UTA. The Emmy and Golden Globe winner had been without an agent since early September when he left Innovative, where he had been for 10 years. He recently took agency meetings, landing at UTA. Parsons, who continues to be represented by manager Marsha McManus at Principal Entertainment and attorneys Ken Richman and Jason Hendler, won his second consecutive Emmy last month for his role as Sheldon on CBS’ hit comedy Big Bang Theory. He recently made his Broadway debut in the Tony-winning revival of The Normal Heart and has a cameo in Disney’s upcoming The Muppet Movie.
UTA Signs Jim Parsons
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest Film News
- M.I.A & Ed Sheeran Films Drum Up Global Interest in Rock Docs – Berlin
- Idrissa Ouedraogo Dies: Noted Director Of African Film Was 64
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Stuns ‘Shape Of Water’ But Does This Mean Oscar Is Next?…
- History Is Already Written: Film Comedies Came Back In 2018
- Greenwich Entertainment Acquires Lorna Tucker Docu ‘Westwood: Punk, Icon, Activist’
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods – The Complete Winners List