Virtually identical to the UK trailer Deadline posted October 14, the U.S. version went up Tuesday on Apple and YouTube. Fox Searchlight’s logo, overlays of several festival honors on the initial shot of Michael Fassbinder and the NC-17 rating appear to be the only differences.
Hot U.S. Trailer: 'Shame'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Cecilia Vega & Tom Llamas New ‘ABC World News Tonight’ Weekend Anchors
- John Fairchild, Editor-In-Chief Of Women’s Wear Daily, Dead At 87
- ‘Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson Blames Hippies For STDs In CPAC Speech
- Dominic Pagone Upped To SVP Communications At FX Networks
- Dean Cain, Helen Slater Join ‘Supergirl’ Pilot