Virtually identical to the UK trailer Deadline posted October 14, the U.S. version went up Tuesday on Apple and YouTube. Fox Searchlight’s logo, overlays of several festival honors on the initial shot of Michael Fassbinder and the NC-17 rating appear to be the only differences.
Hot U.S. Trailer: 'Shame'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con
- Brad Pitt's Plan B To Receive PGA's 2015 Visionary Award
- 'The Omen' & 'The Krays' Billie Whitelaw Dead At 82
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video