Virtually identical to the UK trailer Deadline posted October 14, the U.S. version went up Tuesday on Apple and YouTube. Fox Searchlight’s logo, overlays of several festival honors on the initial shot of Michael Fassbinder and the NC-17 rating appear to be the only differences.
Hot U.S. Trailer: 'Shame'
What's Hot on Deadline
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
Latest Film News
- Kumail Nanjiani Doubles Down On ‘The Big Sick’ Snub Tweet – Update
- ‘Downsizing’ VFX Supervisor James E. Price On Satire’s “Spectacularly Banal” Effects
- Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In ‘Newsflash;’ David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK…
- The Bart & Fleming Podcast: Coming-Of-Age Stories
- The Black List 2017 Screenplays Unveiled (LIVE)
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas