The mark was set when Monday’s actuals were tallied. This year the studio had 4 films gross $100 million or more: Fast Five ($209.8M), Bridesmaids ($169.1M), Hop ($108M), Cowboys & Aliens ($100.2M). Universal Pictures International crossed the $1 billion mark on October 13th, and currently has $1.2 billion in overseas box office grosses.
Universal Passes $1B Domestic Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest Box Office News
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- ‘Martian’ 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips ‘Walk’…
- Broadway Box Office Inches Back Up; ‘Finding Neverland’ Off 40% Since August
- Will Free Tickets To ‘School Of Rock’ Spur Younger Broadway Audience?
- Specialty Box Office: ‘He Named Me Malala’ Tops A Lackluster Weekend; ‘Jafar Panahi’s Taxi…
- ‘Lost In Hong Kong’ Rises To $167M+ After Only 7 Days In China — Int’l Box Office