The mark was set when Monday’s actuals were tallied. This year the studio had 4 films gross $100 million or more: Fast Five ($209.8M), Bridesmaids ($169.1M), Hop ($108M), Cowboys & Aliens ($100.2M). Universal Pictures International crossed the $1 billion mark on October 13th, and currently has $1.2 billion in overseas box office grosses.
Universal Passes $1B Domestic Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest Box Office News
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In…
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Limited Release While ‘Poltergeist’ Grabs Strong $1.4M – Box Office Thursday