The mark was set when Monday’s actuals were tallied. This year the studio had 4 films gross $100 million or more: Fast Five ($209.8M), Bridesmaids ($169.1M), Hop ($108M), Cowboys & Aliens ($100.2M). Universal Pictures International crossed the $1 billion mark on October 13th, and currently has $1.2 billion in overseas box office grosses.
Universal Passes $1B Domestic Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Deadpool’ Conquers Thursday With $12.7M, Sets Record For R-Rated Preview
- Paramount Dates A Trio Of ‘Transformers’ Sequels; Collides With ‘Wonder Woman’, ‘Godzilla 2…
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?
- Scott Rudin & Aaron Sorkin Will Bring ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’ To Broadway