The mark was set when Monday’s actuals were tallied. This year the studio had 4 films gross $100 million or more: Fast Five ($209.8M), Bridesmaids ($169.1M), Hop ($108M), Cowboys & Aliens ($100.2M). Universal Pictures International crossed the $1 billion mark on October 13th, and currently has $1.2 billion in overseas box office grosses.
Universal Passes $1B Domestic Box Office
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick,' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' In Box Office Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…