EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Overton (The Ring Two) and Louis Herthum (The Last Exorsism) have landed major recurring roles on the HBO vampire drama True Blood. Overton has been booked for 6 episodes and Herthum has been tapped for 5. I hear that the deals for both include series regular options for next season. Overton, repped by Innovative Artists, will play a dirty, beautiful werewolf named Rikki who demands to know what’s become of the pack leader. Herthum, repped by Main Title and Progressive Artists, will play a particularly large Marine-type werewolf who refuses to bow down before the new pack leader. He is also recurring on A&E’s Longmire.
Two Join HBO's 'True Blood' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Latest TV News
- Pilot Season 2017: Network Ownership & In-Season Stacking Rights Cast Shadow
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- ‘Westworld’: Louis Herthum Upped To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘True Detective’: David Milch In Talks To Join Nic Pizzolatto For Potential Season 3 On HBO