EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Overton (The Ring Two) and Louis Herthum (The Last Exorsism) have landed major recurring roles on the HBO vampire drama True Blood. Overton has been booked for 6 episodes and Herthum has been tapped for 5. I hear that the deals for both include series regular options for next season. Overton, repped by Innovative Artists, will play a dirty, beautiful werewolf named Rikki who demands to know what’s become of the pack leader. Herthum, repped by Main Title and Progressive Artists, will play a particularly large Marine-type werewolf who refuses to bow down before the new pack leader. He is also recurring on A&E’s Longmire.
Two Join HBO's 'True Blood' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series