EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Overton (The Ring Two) and Louis Herthum (The Last Exorsism) have landed major recurring roles on the HBO vampire drama True Blood. Overton has been booked for 6 episodes and Herthum has been tapped for 5. I hear that the deals for both include series regular options for next season. Overton, repped by Innovative Artists, will play a dirty, beautiful werewolf named Rikki who demands to know what’s become of the pack leader. Herthum, repped by Main Title and Progressive Artists, will play a particularly large Marine-type werewolf who refuses to bow down before the new pack leader. He is also recurring on A&E’s Longmire.
Two Join HBO's 'True Blood' As Recurring
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'