EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Overton (The Ring Two) and Louis Herthum (The Last Exorsism) have landed major recurring roles on the HBO vampire drama True Blood. Overton has been booked for 6 episodes and Herthum has been tapped for 5. I hear that the deals for both include series regular options for next season. Overton, repped by Innovative Artists, will play a dirty, beautiful werewolf named Rikki who demands to know what’s become of the pack leader. Herthum, repped by Main Title and Progressive Artists, will play a particularly large Marine-type werewolf who refuses to bow down before the new pack leader. He is also recurring on A&E’s Longmire.
Two Join HBO's 'True Blood' As Recurring
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate