TLC has renewed unscripted series Long Island Medium for a second season with a 12-episode order. Season 2 is slated to premiere in March 2012. The first season of the half-hour series averaged 1.3 million viewers. Long Island Medium follows real-life psychic medium Theresa Caputo as she juggles her readings and her family.
TLC Renews Series 'Long Island Medium'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director
- 'Frankenstein' Drama From Rand Ravich & Howard Gordon Set At Fox As Put Pilot