TLC has renewed unscripted series Long Island Medium for a second season with a 12-episode order. Season 2 is slated to premiere in March 2012. The first season of the half-hour series averaged 1.3 million viewers. Long Island Medium follows real-life psychic medium Theresa Caputo as she juggles her readings and her family.
TLC Renews Series 'Long Island Medium'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Andreeva
- 'Red Band Society' Pulled From Schedule, Will Stop Production After 13 Episodes
- Networks Scale Back, Bet On Remakes & Medical Dramas This Development Season
- Joe Bastianich To Depart 'MasterChef' Franchise
- Joel McHale To Produce E! Pilot About Snarky Web Comments
- Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
- Viola Davis & Debra Martin Chase Produce Drama Based On Prosecutor Kym Worthy