ABC’s The Chew and CBS’ The Talk, which replaced long-running daytime soaps, both posted highs last week. According to averages released today, The Chew, which replaced All My Children this fall, averaged 2.16 million viewers, growing for a fourth consecutive week and posting a series high for a second straight week. Meanwhile, CBS’ The Talk, which replaced As The World Turns last fall, delivered 2.08 million viewers for a season high. Vs. the same week last year, The Talk was up 1% in total viewers.
'The Chew' And 'The Talk' Hit Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Keke Palmer Joins ‘Grease: Live’ On Fox
- Graham Moore-Marc Forster Outbreak Drama Gets 10-Episode NBC Series Order
- Evolution Media Ups Alex Baskin To Partner, Expands Creative Team
- ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Jonathan Tropper Inks Deal With HBO-Cinemax
- Lori Loughlin Set For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- NBC Holding Open Casting Call For Dorothy In ‘The Wiz Live!’