ABC’s The Chew and CBS’ The Talk, which replaced long-running daytime soaps, both posted highs last week. According to averages released today, The Chew, which replaced All My Children this fall, averaged 2.16 million viewers, growing for a fourth consecutive week and posting a series high for a second straight week. Meanwhile, CBS’ The Talk, which replaced As The World Turns last fall, delivered 2.08 million viewers for a season high. Vs. the same week last year, The Talk was up 1% in total viewers.
'The Chew' And 'The Talk' Hit Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014