ABC’s The Chew and CBS’ The Talk, which replaced long-running daytime soaps, both posted highs last week. According to averages released today, The Chew, which replaced All My Children this fall, averaged 2.16 million viewers, growing for a fourth consecutive week and posting a series high for a second straight week. Meanwhile, CBS’ The Talk, which replaced As The World Turns last fall, delivered 2.08 million viewers for a season high. Vs. the same week last year, The Talk was up 1% in total viewers.
'The Chew' And 'The Talk' Hit Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”