EXCLUSIVE: Taryn Manning has been tapped for the lead role in the indie A White Trash Christmas, a take on the Christmas Carol story that centers on the tribulations of of a trashy, whiskey-soaked, unemployed hairdresser and mother (Manning) who is visited by three ghosts who try to show her a path to a brighter future. Ron Carlson is directing from a script he co-wrote with Terri Kauffman. Carlson and Rachel North are producing. Manning, known for such films as Hustle & Flow and 8 Mile, is repped by APA and MPE.
Taryn Manning Set To Star In 'A White Trash Christmas'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
'Hawaii Five-0': Ian Anthony Dale Upped To Regular, Meaghan Rath & Beulah Koale Join Cast After Shake-Up
Latest Film News
- Comic-Con: ‘Professor Marston & The Wonder Women’ Director Angela Robinson On Bondage And The…
- Red West Dies: ‘Road House’ Actor, Stuntman & Songwriter Was 81
- Christopher Nolan Tells New York Crowd He Prefers Blu-ray To Netflix
- ‘Invasion Of The Body Snatchers’ Coming To Life At Warner Bros
- Comic-Con: Essential Panels, Surprises + Backstage With Ricky Whittle Of ‘American Gods’
- Auteur Ambitions ‘Dunkirk’ & ‘Valerian’ To Brawl At Weekend Box Office