EXCLUSIVE: Taryn Manning has been tapped for the lead role in the indie A White Trash Christmas, a take on the Christmas Carol story that centers on the tribulations of of a trashy, whiskey-soaked, unemployed hairdresser and mother (Manning) who is visited by three ghosts who try to show her a path to a brighter future. Ron Carlson is directing from a script he co-wrote with Terri Kauffman. Carlson and Rachel North are producing. Manning, known for such films as Hustle & Flow and 8 Mile, is repped by APA and MPE.
Taryn Manning Set To Star In 'A White Trash Christmas'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
Latest Film News
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Trailer Debunks The Deerstalker & More
- Mongrel Boards Laura Dern-Starrer ‘The Tale'; Camera d’Or Jury Set – Cannes Briefs
- Ron Howard’s Beatles Docu To Be Sold Internationally By Studiocanal & White Horse – Cannes
- Oscar-Winning Producer Rips WGA Over Inclusion On Unfair Business Practices List
- Jamie Bell, Mark Strong, Abbie Cornish Join Toa Fraser’s ‘6 Days’ – Cannes
- James Corden Helps Arnold Schwarzenegger Perform Film Career In 6 Minutes