While broadcast series suffered across-the-board ratings declines last night, some of their cable brethren were sizzling. AMC’s The Walking Dead wrapped its fall run with 6.6 million viewers — a whopping 4.5 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic (that’s more than the 3.9 million adults 25-54 who watched the episode). The zombie series was up from last week in all categories, including 8% in total viewers. Over at E!, the drama surrounding the 72-day marriage of Kim Kardashian drew viewers to the second-season premiere of Kourtney & Kim Take New York, which posted 3.2 million total viewers, up 6% from the series debut in January. In 18-49, the reality series averaged 2.3 million, up 8%. Following Kourtney & Kim, the Season 2 premiere of After Lately at 11 PM posted a series high in total viewers with 1.2 million, up 7% from the Season 1 opener, and in several demographics, including adults 18-34.
SUNDAY CABLE RATINGS: 'Walking Dead', 'Kourtney & Kim' And 'After Lately' Up
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'