EXCLUSIVE: HBO has passed on the half-hour comedy pilot Spring/Fall. Set in New York City against the backdrop of the fashion world, the project centered on the dysfunctional partnership between Margo (Tea Leoni) and Eden (Hope Davis), two women with different approaches to career, family and friendship. Kate Robin wrote the pilot, which was directed by Jake Kasdan, with R.J. Cutler executive producing alongside Leoni and Robin. Since doing Spring/Fall together, Robin and Kasdan have teamed for a new project, a female-driven drama, which sold to Fox last month with penalty. Meanwhile, Leoni has already been approached for new pilot lead roles.
'Spring/Fall' Not Going Forward At HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets