EXCLUSIVE: HBO has passed on the half-hour comedy pilot Spring/Fall. Set in New York City against the backdrop of the fashion world, the project centered on the dysfunctional partnership between Margo (Tea Leoni) and Eden (Hope Davis), two women with different approaches to career, family and friendship. Kate Robin wrote the pilot, which was directed by Jake Kasdan, with R.J. Cutler executive producing alongside Leoni and Robin. Since doing Spring/Fall together, Robin and Kasdan have teamed for a new project, a female-driven drama, which sold to Fox last month with penalty. Meanwhile, Leoni has already been approached for new pilot lead roles.
'Spring/Fall' Not Going Forward At HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two
- ‘The Blacklist’ Adds Leon Rippy; Phylicia Rashad Joins ‘Empire’
- EveryWhere Studios Taps Julia Eisenman As SVP Development
- NBC Buys Cop Family Drama From Nkechi Carroll & Matt Reeves As Put Pilot
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…