EXCLUSIVE: HBO has passed on the half-hour comedy pilot Spring/Fall. Set in New York City against the backdrop of the fashion world, the project centered on the dysfunctional partnership between Margo (Tea Leoni) and Eden (Hope Davis), two women with different approaches to career, family and friendship. Kate Robin wrote the pilot, which was directed by Jake Kasdan, with R.J. Cutler executive producing alongside Leoni and Robin. Since doing Spring/Fall together, Robin and Kasdan have teamed for a new project, a female-driven drama, which sold to Fox last month with penalty. Meanwhile, Leoni has already been approached for new pilot lead roles.
'Spring/Fall' Not Going Forward At HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Man In The High Castle’ Reveals Season 2 Key Art & Who The Future Belongs To
- SyFy Sets Date For First-Ever All Star Edition Of ‘Face Off’
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener