EXCLUSIVE: HBO has passed on the half-hour comedy pilot Spring/Fall. Set in New York City against the backdrop of the fashion world, the project centered on the dysfunctional partnership between Margo (Tea Leoni) and Eden (Hope Davis), two women with different approaches to career, family and friendship. Kate Robin wrote the pilot, which was directed by Jake Kasdan, with R.J. Cutler executive producing alongside Leoni and Robin. Since doing Spring/Fall together, Robin and Kasdan have teamed for a new project, a female-driven drama, which sold to Fox last month with penalty. Meanwhile, Leoni has already been approached for new pilot lead roles.
'Spring/Fall' Not Going Forward At HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison
- ‘Grace And Frankie’: Marta Kauffman On Season 3, Dolly Parton & Why It’s Great To Be A Woman
- ‘Lucifer’ Season 3 To Be Supersized After 4 Season 2 Episodes Migrate To 2017-18
- Adrien Brody Joins ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 4; First Story Elements Revealed
- ‘Real Life’: Bret Harrison Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot From Hilary Winston
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed