EXCLUSIVE: HBO has passed on the half-hour comedy pilot Spring/Fall. Set in New York City against the backdrop of the fashion world, the project centered on the dysfunctional partnership between Margo (Tea Leoni) and Eden (Hope Davis), two women with different approaches to career, family and friendship. Kate Robin wrote the pilot, which was directed by Jake Kasdan, with R.J. Cutler executive producing alongside Leoni and Robin. Since doing Spring/Fall together, Robin and Kasdan have teamed for a new project, a female-driven drama, which sold to Fox last month with penalty. Meanwhile, Leoni has already been approached for new pilot lead roles.
'Spring/Fall' Not Going Forward At HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
Hollywood Reacts To Trump Inauguration: "Country Is Lost", Tweets Alec Baldwin; Scott Baio Proud To Be "Deplorable"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Treats Trump International Hotel Guests To First Look At First Family Walking Inaugural Parade Route
- Kinetic Content Ups Key Development Execs To EVP Roles
- Obama Can’t Stop Speechifying As President Trump Signs First Bill, Forcing TV Networks To Make Choices
- Settlement Reached In Legal Fight Over ‘Star Trek’ Fan Film
- Donald Trump’s FCC Chairman Pick Is Ajit Pai: Report
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner Joins ABC Drama Series ‘Ten Days In The Valley’