Sony Pictures Worldwide Marketing & Distribution has upped Angela Galgani to SVP Publicity. She will take over day-to-day duties running the New York publicity office, a role previously held by Gigi Semone, who departed in September. The new tasks include overseeing the New York staff and developing East Coast-based PR campaigns for Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation releases. Her current workload includes The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, 21 Jump Street, The Pirates! Band Of Misfits, Men in Black 3, I Hate You Dad, and The Amazing Spider-Man, among others. She previously was VP Publicity and started at Sony Pictures as an intern in 1997.
Sony Pictures Worldwide Marketing Unit Promotes Angela Galgani To SVP Publicity
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'