Sony Pictures Television has upped Flory Bramnick to EVP U.S. Cable Sales and Philip Martzolf to EVP U.S. Syndication Sales, the company announced today. Bramnick, the SVP U.S. Cable Distribution since 2004, will run all sales ops for SPT and be responsible for feature film and TV sales to cable outlets and for creating strategic sales opportunities for the studio. Martzolf, previously SVP Northern Region, will lead first-run and off-net syndicated programming sales as well as library sales.
Sony Pictures TV Promotes Sales Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘I’m Dying Up Here’: Xosha Roquemore Set To Recur In Season 2 Of Showtime Series
- ‘The Rookie’: Alyssa Diaz Cast In Nathan Fillion’s ABC Light Drama Series
- Time’s Up Turns Down Deven MacNair’s Plea For Help In Fighting Sex Discrimination In Stunt Biz
- NRA’s Dana Loesch, Sitcom Star? ‘NCIS’ Producer Says He Got The Pitch
- ‘Stand Up For Something’ Being Used As Rallying Call For Gun Violence Prevention Movement
- StudioCanal Launching French TV Production Unit