Sony Pictures Television has upped Flory Bramnick to EVP U.S. Cable Sales and Philip Martzolf to EVP U.S. Syndication Sales, the company announced today. Bramnick, the SVP U.S. Cable Distribution since 2004, will run all sales ops for SPT and be responsible for feature film and TV sales to cable outlets and for creating strategic sales opportunities for the studio. Martzolf, previously SVP Northern Region, will lead first-run and off-net syndicated programming sales as well as library sales.
Sony Pictures TV Promotes Sales Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM