Sony Pictures is acquiring the Evan Mandery novel Q for David Gordon Green to write and direct, with Matt Tolmach producing. Published by Harper Collins, the novel is about a man who’s visited by a future version of himself and told not to marry the love of his life. He agrees and spends the rest of his life trying to undo that dumb choice and find the only woman he ever loved. Tolmach has history with Green; when he was a Sony exec, they worked together on Pineapple Express.
Sony Acquires 'Q' For David Gordon Green
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest Film News
- Universal Changes Release Date On ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Again
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil…
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016