Sony Pictures is acquiring the Evan Mandery novel Q for David Gordon Green to write and direct, with Matt Tolmach producing. Published by Harper Collins, the novel is about a man who’s visited by a future version of himself and told not to marry the love of his life. He agrees and spends the rest of his life trying to undo that dumb choice and find the only woman he ever loved. Tolmach has history with Green; when he was a Sony exec, they worked together on Pineapple Express.
Sony Acquires 'Q' For David Gordon Green
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest Film News
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’: Fox Searchlight Fetches 2018 Date For Wes Anderson’s All-Star Toon
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Frozen 2’ And ‘The Lion King’: Disney Unleashes A Barrage Of Release Dates
- WWE Ring Titan Vince McMahon Getting His Close-Up With ‘Pandemonium’
- IFC Midnight Nabs ‘Darkness Rising’; Music Box Tunes Up ‘Chavela’ Docu
- Roman Polanski Rape Victim Joins Director’s Latest Effort For U.S. Return