EXCLUSIVE: David Ellison’s Skydance Productions has made a preemptive acquisition of Bad In Bed. The comedy pitch will be written by Pamela Falk and Michael Ellis, the scribes behind The Wedding Planner. They describe it as a racy high concept comedy but they are keeping the specifics under wraps. The title makes it seem self evident. Anonymous Content’s Steve Golin and Joy Gorman developed it with the writers and will produce. Skydance principal Ellison and his production president Dana Goldberg made the deal with WME and Anonymous Content. The scribes are separately developing an untitled project with Offspring Entertainment’s Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot, along with Anne Fletcher for Warner Bros. Skydance is co-financing and producing a slew of Paramount tent poles, including the upcoming Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation, the Barbra Streisand-Seth Rogen comedy My Mother’s Curse, the Tom Cruise-starrer One Shot, the Brad Pitt-starrer World War Z and the relaunch of the Jack Ryan franchise that will star Chris Pine.
Skydance Acquires 'Bad In Bed' Pitch
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest Film News
- Ryan Gosling Orbiting Damien Chazelle’s Neil Armstrong Movie At Universal?
- ‘Knight Of Cups’ Trailer: Christian Bale’s Excellent Misadventure
- ‘Force Awakens’ Star John Boyega Unsure How Fans Will React To New ‘Star Wars’ Pic
- Tom Cruise Unravels ‘Mummy’ Reboot Chatter
- Robert Downey Jr. & Chris Evans To Assemble On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ For “Big Surprise” Tonight
- ‘JeruZalem’ Trailer: Israeli End Times Horror Pic Gets US Release