EXCLUSIVE: David Ellison’s Skydance Productions has made a preemptive acquisition of Bad In Bed. The comedy pitch will be written by Pamela Falk and Michael Ellis, the scribes behind The Wedding Planner. They describe it as a racy high concept comedy but they are keeping the specifics under wraps. The title makes it seem self evident. Anonymous Content’s Steve Golin and Joy Gorman developed it with the writers and will produce. Skydance principal Ellison and his production president Dana Goldberg made the deal with WME and Anonymous Content. The scribes are separately developing an untitled project with Offspring Entertainment’s Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot, along with Anne Fletcher for Warner Bros. Skydance is co-financing and producing a slew of Paramount tent poles, including the upcoming Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation, the Barbra Streisand-Seth Rogen comedy My Mother’s Curse, the Tom Cruise-starrer One Shot, the Brad Pitt-starrer World War Z and the relaunch of the Jack Ryan franchise that will star Chris Pine.
Skydance Acquires 'Bad In Bed' Pitch
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'