NBC’s Saturday Night Live returned from from a 2-week hiatus last night with It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia star Charlie Day as host and Maroon 5 as musical guest. The show averaged a 4.9/11 in metered-market households, the best since SNL‘s second episode this season hosted by Melissa McCarthy with musical guest Lady Antebellum. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL averaged a 2.8 rating/12 share in adults 18-49, a season high and the best result since May’s highly rated season finale with host Justin Timberlake and musical guest Lady Gaga. Here is SNL‘s take on Kim Kardashian’s divorce: Kim’s Fairytale Divorce Special. The show’s other memorable skits included a cold open with the ghost of Moammar Gadhafi and the Greek gods brainstorming solutions for the country’s financial crisis.
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High In 18-49, Mocks Kim Kardashian's Divorce
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55