NBC’s Saturday Night Live returned from from a 2-week hiatus last night with It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia star Charlie Day as host and Maroon 5 as musical guest. The show averaged a 4.9/11 in metered-market households, the best since SNL‘s second episode this season hosted by Melissa McCarthy with musical guest Lady Antebellum. In the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s SNL averaged a 2.8 rating/12 share in adults 18-49, a season high and the best result since May’s highly rated season finale with host Justin Timberlake and musical guest Lady Gaga. Here is SNL‘s take on Kim Kardashian’s divorce: Kim’s Fairytale Divorce Special. The show’s other memorable skits included a cold open with the ghost of Moammar Gadhafi and the Greek gods brainstorming solutions for the country’s financial crisis.
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High In 18-49, Mocks Kim Kardashian's Divorce
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Lea Thompson To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot ‘Our People’ From Lee Daniels
- ‘Fam’ CBS Comedy Pilot Casts Odessa Adlon; Dennis Andres Joins ABC’s ‘Greatest American Hero’
- Olympics Draws 16.4M Total Viewers, Lowest Weeknight Result Of 2018 – Update
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Nishi Munshi Joins CBS Comedy Pilot
- Noir Thriller VR Series ‘Memory Palace’ In Works From Telexist & Good Deed
- ‘The Village’: Warren Christie Cast In NBC Drama Pilot