Bravo’s The Real Housewives Of Atlanta drew 2.9 million viewers for its season premiere on Sunday to mark the most-watched season debut in the history of the Real Housewives franchise. In adults 18-49, the reality series averaged 1.9 million. It was up 20% from last season’s premiere in total viewers and 10% in 18-49. On Showtime, new drama Homeland posted another series high in total viewers: 1.33 million at 10 PM and 1.61 million for the night for a fourth consecutive week of audience growth. Its lead-in, veteran Dexter, posted its largest viewership since the season premiere with 1.98 million viewers, up 10% vs. last week, and 2.45 million for the night.
'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Premiere Posts Franchise High, 'Homeland' Still Grows
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Michael Jackson Estate Claims ABC Didn’t Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer
- ‘The House Of The Spirits’ TV Series Based On Isabel Allende Novel In Works At Hulu From FilmNation Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference
- ESPN Confirms Expanded Deal For UFC Rights, Elbowing Out Fox – Update
- ‘Watchmen’: Regina King, Don Johnson, Louis Gossett Jr., Andrew Howard Among Six Cast In Damon Lindelof’s HBO…
- ‘Married At First Sight’ To Anchor Lifetime’s New Tuesday Relationship Block