Bravo’s The Real Housewives Of Atlanta drew 2.9 million viewers for its season premiere on Sunday to mark the most-watched season debut in the history of the Real Housewives franchise. In adults 18-49, the reality series averaged 1.9 million. It was up 20% from last season’s premiere in total viewers and 10% in 18-49. On Showtime, new drama Homeland posted another series high in total viewers: 1.33 million at 10 PM and 1.61 million for the night for a fourth consecutive week of audience growth. Its lead-in, veteran Dexter, posted its largest viewership since the season premiere with 1.98 million viewers, up 10% vs. last week, and 2.45 million for the night.
'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Premiere Posts Franchise High, 'Homeland' Still Grows
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Colbert Cold Open Goes Hard Right: ‘Late Show’ Haters Stunned By Trump
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios