Bravo’s The Real Housewives Of Atlanta drew 2.9 million viewers for its season premiere on Sunday to mark the most-watched season debut in the history of the Real Housewives franchise. In adults 18-49, the reality series averaged 1.9 million. It was up 20% from last season’s premiere in total viewers and 10% in 18-49. On Showtime, new drama Homeland posted another series high in total viewers: 1.33 million at 10 PM and 1.61 million for the night for a fourth consecutive week of audience growth. Its lead-in, veteran Dexter, posted its largest viewership since the season premiere with 1.98 million viewers, up 10% vs. last week, and 2.45 million for the night.
'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Premiere Posts Franchise High, 'Homeland' Still Grows
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Netflix Commissions Second German Production ‘Dogs Of Berlin’
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine