Bravo’s The Real Housewives Of Atlanta drew 2.9 million viewers for its season premiere on Sunday to mark the most-watched season debut in the history of the Real Housewives franchise. In adults 18-49, the reality series averaged 1.9 million. It was up 20% from last season’s premiere in total viewers and 10% in 18-49. On Showtime, new drama Homeland posted another series high in total viewers: 1.33 million at 10 PM and 1.61 million for the night for a fourth consecutive week of audience growth. Its lead-in, veteran Dexter, posted its largest viewership since the season premiere with 1.98 million viewers, up 10% vs. last week, and 2.45 million for the night.
'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Premiere Posts Franchise High, 'Homeland' Still Grows
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
DNC Gavels In Calmly As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Named Convention Chair
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Renée Elise Goldsberry Cast In HBO Films’ ‘The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks’
- DNC Apologizes To Bernie Sanders As He Urges Supporters To Play Nice At Convention
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders’ Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Named Convention Chair
- Samira Wiley Joins Hulu’s ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’
- ‘I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead’: Netflix Spins Trailer & Date For Docu On DJ Steve Aoki