The fast nationals for last night were delayed by Nielsen this morning … or was it sabotage at the hands of Fringe fans trying to delay the bad ratings news? The Fox sci-fi drama (1.1/3 in adults 18-49) was down 15% from last week to post a series low. That was despite its lead-in, Kitchen Nightmares (1.6/5), rising a tenth. You can’t blame slot rival NBC’s Grimm (1.5/5) for Fringe‘s misfortune — the fairytale-themed NBC drama continued its slide following the strong premiere three weeks ago, down 17% from last Friday. At 8 PM, NBC’s Chuck (0.9/3) was up a tenth from last week’s fast national, flat with the final. Dateline (1.4/4, 4.9 million) was up 17%. CBS’ A Gifted Man (1.2/4, 8.3 million) matched its soft performance from the past few weeks. CSI: NY (1.7/5, 10.2 million) was up a tenth and beat Grimm in the demo after losing to the rookie in their first face-off last week. Blue Bloods (1.7/5, 11.2 million) was down 19% in 18-49 from last Friday’s season high. CBS (1.5/5, 9.9 million) won the night in both 18-49 and total viewers. It edged in the demo Fox (1.4/4, 3.5 million), which finished second; NBC (1.3/4, 4.4 million); and ABC (1.1/3, 5.2 million). ABC switched from two hours of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and one hour of 20/20 last week to an hour of Extreme Makeover (0.8/3) and two hours of 20/20 (1.1/3, 1.4/4). At 8 PM, Extreme Makeover was down 33% from last week. The CW’s Nikita and Supernatural held steady.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Fringe' Hits Series Low, 'Grimm' Slips Again
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest TV News
- Bill Clinton & James Patterson’s Novel 'The President Is Missing' Lands At Showtime For TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Carnival Row’: David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon’s Fantasy Drama Series
- Rob Reiner Confuses Tucker Carlson Over Russia Investigation; Fox Host Slams Hollywood’s Embrace Of China
- Donald Trump Blasts Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg For Fueling "The Russia Hoax"
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Tamlyn Tomita Upped To Series Regular On ABC Drama
- ‘Humans’: Mark Bonnar Joins Season 3 Cast Of Sci-Fi Drama Series