ABC’s CMA Awards (4.8/12 in adults 18-49, 16.3 million viewers) was unshaped last night by going head-to-head with another music performance program, Fox’s The X Factor. The CMA Awards were actually up a tenth (2%) in 18-49 from last year to hand ABC a nightly win in 18-49 and total viewers. X Factor (3.7/10, 10.1 million) posted a 5% decline from its fast national last week. CBS’ lineup also was pushed down by the country awards show. Survivor (3.1/9, 10.6 million) was the hardest hit, down 11% in the demo from its fast national last Wednesday, when the veteran reality show was adjusted up in the finals to a season high. Criminal Minds (3.4/8, 11.3 million) was down 6%, CSI (2.5/7, 10.1 million) down 7%. NBC’s rookie Up All Night (1.8/5, 4.8 million) was even with its series low last week, while veteran Law & Order: SVU (1.9/5, 6.6 million) was down 5% to a series low. But the series that bridges them, Harry’s Law (1.3/3, 7.1 million), climbed 18% to match its season high. Will that help the sophomore clinch a back episodic order? The legal dramedy was once again the most-watched program on NBC.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CMA Awards On Par, Top 'X Factor'; 'Harry's Law' Rises
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest TV News
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger Takes Questions On Charlie Rose, Tavis Smiley At TCA
- Matt Damon Tells ‘Today’ He’s Sorry For Sexual Assault Comments: “Wish I’d Listened A Lot More Before I Weighed In”…
- Fox Television Stations Renew ‘Page Six TV’ Through 2018-2019 Season
- ‘Nicky Jam: El Ganador’ Bio-Series To Premiere On Netflix
- HBO, ‘Real Housewives’ Among Winners At Reality Breakthrough Awards — NATPE
- HBO Documentary Films Acquires ‘The Price Of Everything’ Ahead Of Sundance Premiere