BREAKING; Mandate Pictures and Rough House Pictures have set commercials director Randy Krallman to make his feature directorial debut on Bullies, the comedy hatched by Danny McBride and written by Andrew Mogel and Jarrad Paul. The plot revolves around wo brothers who have been bullies all their lives and get their comeuppance. McBride is expected to star. Rough House principals McBride, David Gordon Green, Jody Hill and Matt Reilly are producing, while Mandate’s Nathan Kahane is exec producer. McBride’s repped by CAA and Management 360.
Commercials Helmer Randy Krallman Takes On Mandate's 'Bullies' With Danny McBride
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest Film News
- Bart & Fleming: Johnny Depp, Natalie Portman Drive Tempting Packages As Strike Talk Looms
- George Lucas Family Foundation Donates An Additional $10M To USC In Support of Student Diversity
- ‘The Boss Baby’ Review: Alec Baldwin Is Newborn On A Mission In Funny & Frenetic Toon
- Roman Polanski Lashes Out As Judge Ponders Possible U.S. Return
- ‘Ness’ Locks Up Paul Greengrass And Brian Helgeland For Paramount Pictures
- Jim Gianopulos Takes Reins Of Paramount As Chairman & CEO