BREAKING; Mandate Pictures and Rough House Pictures have set commercials director Randy Krallman to make his feature directorial debut on Bullies, the comedy hatched by Danny McBride and written by Andrew Mogel and Jarrad Paul. The plot revolves around wo brothers who have been bullies all their lives and get their comeuppance. McBride is expected to star. Rough House principals McBride, David Gordon Green, Jody Hill and Matt Reilly are producing, while Mandate’s Nathan Kahane is exec producer. McBride’s repped by CAA and Management 360.
Commercials Helmer Randy Krallman Takes On Mandate's 'Bullies' With Danny McBride
What's Hot on Deadline
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest Film News
- ‘War For The Planet Of The Apes’ Invades New York Comic-Con
- ‘Star Trek’ Alums To Fans: Keep White House Donald Trump Free With Vote For Hillary Clinton
- Angelina Jolie In Talks To Star In TriStar’s ‘Shoot Like A Girl’
- ‘Miss Peregrine’ Eyes $27M-$28M; ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Drilling $21M-$22M – Midday B.O. Update
- Chris Hemsworth & Michael Shannon Saddle Up For Black Label Media, Jerry Bruckheimer’s ‘Horse Soldiers’
- Oscars & The New York Film Festival: How Will The Big Apple Event Affect The Race?