BREAKING; Mandate Pictures and Rough House Pictures have set commercials director Randy Krallman to make his feature directorial debut on Bullies, the comedy hatched by Danny McBride and written by Andrew Mogel and Jarrad Paul. The plot revolves around wo brothers who have been bullies all their lives and get their comeuppance. McBride is expected to star. Rough House principals McBride, David Gordon Green, Jody Hill and Matt Reilly are producing, while Mandate’s Nathan Kahane is exec producer. McBride’s repped by CAA and Management 360.
Commercials Helmer Randy Krallman Takes On Mandate's 'Bullies' With Danny McBride
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Dennis Rodman Runs Amok In Colin Hanks’ ‘The Amazing Adventures Of Wally And The Worm’…
- ‘Dear Basketball’ Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built “Piece By Piece” And Life After Basketball…
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 3 – Andie MacDowell, Joseph Fiennes, Elisabeth Moss, Kobe Bryant, Dan Stevens…
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…
- Max Winkler’s Teenage Comedy ‘Flower’ Plants Itself At The Orchard – Tribeca