A month shy of his one-year anniversary at CNN, Piers Morgan just posted his lowest-rated month to date in the key adults 25-54 demographic. His Piers Morgan Tonight averaged 154,000 viewers in the demo in November. That was down 4% from the delivery of his predecessor Larry King in the 9 PM slot last November. Meanwhile, in his first full month at 8 PM, MSNBC’s Ed Schultz drew 201,000 in 25-54. That was better than the 176,000 demo viewers Lawrence O’Donnell delivered in the slot in October. But it was down 35% from the performance of Keith Olbermann in the 8 PM hour last November. (O’Donnell too was down 35% from Olbermann’s October 2010 average.) Overall, Fox News once again led the cable news network pack in November with 258,000 viewers among adults 25-54, followed by MSNBC (138,000) and CNN (121,000).
Piers Morgan Logs His Lowest-Rated Month
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Latest TV News
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem
- ‘SNL’ Vs Al Franken: Weekend Update Takes On A Former Writer
- ‘SNL’: “Come Back, Barack”, Stay Awhile Pete Davidson & Chance Pays Off
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2