A month shy of his one-year anniversary at CNN, Piers Morgan just posted his lowest-rated month to date in the key adults 25-54 demographic. His Piers Morgan Tonight averaged 154,000 viewers in the demo in November. That was down 4% from the delivery of his predecessor Larry King in the 9 PM slot last November. Meanwhile, in his first full month at 8 PM, MSNBC’s Ed Schultz drew 201,000 in 25-54. That was better than the 176,000 demo viewers Lawrence O’Donnell delivered in the slot in October. But it was down 35% from the performance of Keith Olbermann in the 8 PM hour last November. (O’Donnell too was down 35% from Olbermann’s October 2010 average.) Overall, Fox News once again led the cable news network pack in November with 258,000 viewers among adults 25-54, followed by MSNBC (138,000) and CNN (121,000).
Piers Morgan Logs His Lowest-Rated Month
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Nabs All-Time R-Rated Record Opening: $135M Over 3-Days, $150M+ 4-day - Sunday AM First Update
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest TV News
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order
- GOP Debate Live Blog: And Then There Were Six
- Anderson Cooper To Moderate Back To Back South Carolina GOP Town Halls