Oxygen announced today that it has added three new docu-series to its development slate that target the network’s young female demo. They join a group of shows in the pipeline that include five series already greenlighted for 2012. The new shows (all with working titles) are All the Right Moves, featuring So You Think You Can Dance choreographer Travis Wall and his friends who live together while forming a cutting-edge dance troupe; That’s D’Amore, offering a peek at the lives of three sisters who have been afforded a life of luxury thanks to the family business — a successful chain of Southern California pizza restaurants; and Taking NY, following a group of successful New York-based young women who are best friends and trying to “have it all.”
Oxygen Adds Three To Development Slate
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'