Oxygen announced today that it has added three new docu-series to its development slate that target the network’s young female demo. They join a group of shows in the pipeline that include five series already greenlighted for 2012. The new shows (all with working titles) are All the Right Moves, featuring So You Think You Can Dance choreographer Travis Wall and his friends who live together while forming a cutting-edge dance troupe; That’s D’Amore, offering a peek at the lives of three sisters who have been afforded a life of luxury thanks to the family business — a successful chain of Southern California pizza restaurants; and Taking NY, following a group of successful New York-based young women who are best friends and trying to “have it all.”
Oxygen Adds Three To Development Slate
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC
- FCC Chairman Will Introduce Review Of Media Regulations At May Meeting