Leslie Unger, the chief publicist for the Academy Awards last year, has resigned the post. It’s part of a restructuring of the department. She had been there for almost two decades. Unger was the publicist who disinvited me from the Oscars last year because Deadline had revealed everything that was going to happen at the Oscars, except who was going to win trophies.
Oscar PR Chief Leslie Unger Resigns
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner