OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network announced today that the new docu-series Beverly’s Full House, featuring supermodel Beverly Johnson, will premiere in February. It will be a “humorous and heartfelt” look at what happens when three generations of Johnson’s family — her daughter, son-in-law and their newborn daughter — comes together under one roof in her Palm Springs home. The series is produced for OWN by Good Clean Fun; Jason Carbone, Nick Lee and Johnson executive produce.
New OWN Series 'Beverly's Full House' Set For February
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014