I have learned that NBC has ordered two additional scripts from freshman drama Grimm. The fairytale-themed drama procedural, created by Jim Kouf and David Greenwalt, got off to a great ratings start on Friday, October 28 against Game 7 of the World Series. It has slipped since but still ranks as one of NBC’s highest-rated scripted shows in 18-49. In an encouraging sign, Grimm was featured on NBC’s midseason schedule released on Monday.
NBC's 'Grimm' Gets Order For 2 Scripts
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…
- ‘Happy’ Premiere Scores Strong Ratings For Syfy
- eOne Strikes First-Look Deal With Emily Mortimer’s King Bee Productions
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- BBC Backs Bansky Doc; Sundance London; BBC One Lines Up Saturday Night Format – Global Briefs
- ‘Victoria’: Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama