Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Andreeva
- Briga Heelan To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘How We Live’
- Dave Annable & Melissa George Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Heart Matters’
- Daniel Stern To Star In ‘Strange Calls'; Colm Feore Joins ‘The Kingmakers’
- Patrick Warburton To Star In Suzanne Martin NBC Comedy Pilot
- Eileen Ford Bio ‘Model Woman’ Optioned By Sony TV For Series From KJ Steinberg
- Elliott Gould Cast In CBS’ Pilot ‘Doubt'; Lacey Chabert In ABC’s ‘Family Fortune’