Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Luis Guzman To Star In CBS’ ‘Code Black'; Cody Horn In ABC’s ‘Broad Squad’
- Peter Riegert Joins Fox’s Dana Klein Pilot; Dana Davis Added To ‘Unveiled’
- Ben Aldridge To Play The Lead In Fox Pilot ‘Detour’ Inspired By Rivers Cuomo Story
- Carrie Preston To Star In Suzanne Martin Empty-Nester NBC Comedy Pilot
- Holt McCallany To Star In NBC Pilot ‘Warrior’
- Jon Foo To Play Detective Lee In ‘Rush Hour’ CBS Pilot