Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Boys': Antony Starr, Chace Crawford, Dominique McElligott & Jessie Usher Cast In Amazon’s Superhero Drama Series
Ellen Pompeo On New 'Grey's Anatomy' Deal, The Show's End Game & Legacy And Her Post-'Grey's' Future - Q&A
Bart & Fleming: What Leo Plays In Tarantino Film; Why Gender Argument On Wahlberg/Williams Was Wrong
Latest TV News
- ‘Queer Eye’ Trailer: The Netflix Reboot Comes In With Style And Social Awareness
- Donald Trump Crashes GOP Site With “Fake News” Awards To NYT, ABC News, CNN, “Russia Collusion”
- Jane Fonda Talks TV’s Power, Tom Selleck Describes His Acting Approach At Brandon Tartikoff Awards — NATPE
- ‘One Mississippi’, ‘I Love Dick’ & ‘Jean-Claude Van Johnson’ Canceled By Amazon
- MarVista Acquires Rights To Dystopian Novel ‘Sinless’ For TV Series
- Hector Elizondo & Holland Taylor To Star In Norman Lear & Peter Tolan's 'Guess Who Died' NBC Comedy Pilot