Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Girlboss’ Comedy Series Canceled By Netflix After One Season
- CNN Retracts Russian Investment Fund Story; Trump Ally Accepts Apology
- Dan Harmon Epic-Tweets About ‘Rick And Morty’ Return: No Feud With Star
- Marion Goldin Dies: Longtime ’60 Minutes’ Producer Was 76
- ‘The Originals’ Season Finale Ratings Even With 2016, ‘WWYD?’ Returns Steady
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”