Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Counterpart’: Olivia Williams & Harry Lloyd To Co-Star In Starz Drama Series
- ‘Notorious’ & ‘Pitch’ Hold Steady In Week 2 With No ‘TNF’ On CBS, ‘Grey’s…
- ‘Westworld’ EPs On HBO Series’ Evolution, Robot Ethics, Nude Extras & Season 2 Possibilities
- ‘Star’: Naomi Campbell Joins Lee Daniels’ Fox Series As Recurring
- ‘Snowfall’ Cocaine Drama Picked Up To Series By FX
- Anonymous Content Finds Its New Strategic Partner: Laurene Powell Jobs’ Emerson Collective