Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- James Corden Pays Tribute To London Terrorist Attack Victims: “I Felt A Really Long Way From Home”
- James Corden On The Game He’d Like To Have President Donald Trump Play — PaleyFest
- Jimmy Kimmel Mulls Donald Trump’s Campaign Chairman's Ties To Russia
- ‘Empire’ Season 3B Teaser: Eva Longoria & Demi Moore Make Their Debut
- Berto Colon Joins ABC’s ‘The Trustee’ Pilot; Robert Baker In ‘Charlie Foxtrot’
- Disney Nailed As ‘Home Improvement’ Profit-Sharing Suit Revived By Court