Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Advertisers Exit Sean Hannity FNC Show As He Continues Peddling Seth Rich Murder Story On Other Platforms
Latest TV News
- Jerry Perenchio Dies: Hollywood Dealmaker & Former Univision CEO Was 86
- WGA Ratifies New Film & TV Contract
- Advertisers Exit Sean Hannity FNC Show As He Continues Peddling Seth Rich Murder Story On Other Platforms
- ‘Cleopatra’ TV Series In the Works At Amazon From ‘Black Sails’ Team
- ‘Supernatural’: Mark Sheppard Won’t Return As Regular In Season 13
- ‘American Horror Story’: Ryan Murphy Teases Billie Lourd’s Role In Season 7