Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest TV News
- ‘Future Man’: Derek Wilson Cast In Hulu Comedy Pilot
- Reena Ninan & Elaine Quijano Anchor Renamed ‘CBS Weekend News’
- ‘Star Trek’: CBS Series To Begin Filming This Fall In Toronto
- Wayne Crawford Dies; Actor, Writer & Producer Co-Scripted ‘Valley Girl’
- TV Upfronts 2016 Schedule: NBC, ESPN & Fox Consolidate Events; CBS At The Plaza
- Sumner Redstone Will Testify In Health Care Trial After All