Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Developing Drama Based On ‘Boy In the Suitcase’ Mystery Books
- 6;A.D. The Bible Continues’ Review: Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Epic Very ‘House Of Cards’ + ‘Game Of Thrones…
- Amy Winehouse Documentary Finally Gets U.S. Deal, Lands At A24
- ‘Louie’ Season 4 Streaming On FX Now Ahead Of Series’ April 9 Return
- Amazon Books ‘Natchez Burning’ Drama From Tobey Maguire, David Hudgins & Sony TV
- Katie Couric Busy Terrifying James Corden, Pitching Comedy Series