Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’s Samira Wiley Discusses Significant Changes & Omissions In Bruce…
- Fox News Channel Tops Donald Trump Phoenix Rally Ratings
- MacTaggart Lecture: UK’s Jon Snow Calls Out Facebook For Enabling “Fakery”, Jeopardizing Democracy…
- Timothy Hutton To Star In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' Netflix TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Romantic Comedy From Nahnatchka Khan & Billy Finnegan Set At Fox As Put Pilot