Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- 'The Expanse' Picked Up By Amazon For Season 4 After Syfy Cancellation
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Caitlin Carmichael Scores Lead In BYUtv’s ‘Dwight In Shining Armor’
- ‘Lucifer’: Sneak Peek At Canceled Fox Series’ 2 Bonus Episodes Airing Monday
- Ex-‘Dance Moms’ Star Abby Lee Miller Released From Halfway House
- Rockets’ Defiant NBA Playoff Win Proves Ratings Champ Against Slow Big 4 Night