Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Holdovers Reign Over Holiday Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?: Presidents' Day B.O. - Sunday Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Gunpowder’: Kit Harington, Mark Gatiss, Liv Tyler & Peter Mullan Light Up BBC Drama
- CAS Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Among Winners – Full List
- Donald Trump Mauls Media At Florida Rally
- ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Down, CBS & ABC Tied For Demo Top Spot
- Leah Remini & Bill Maher Say Tom Cruise Has Power To “End” Scientology
- Jimmy Fallon Debuts ‘This Week In Words’ On ‘Tonight Show’