Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Master Of None’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Nicholas Braun To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘My Time/Your Time’
- ‘Roots’ Miniseries Remake Gets Memorial Day Premiere Date; History Releases Trailer
- Daniel Sunjata To Star In ABC’s ‘Notorious’ Drama Pilot Based On Mark Geragos
- Hanks & Richards’ ’88 ‘SNL’ Episode To Air This Week
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed By NBC