Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
'Orange Is The New Black' Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘American Gods’ Review: Starz’s Adaptation Of Neil Gaiman Novel Simply Divine
- TNT’s ‘Good Ship’ Delays Production Due to Star Eric Dane’s Depression
- Daytime Emmy Awards Winners (Live): ‘GMA’ Takes Best Morning Program
- Kelly Ripa Teases Monday Announcement Of New ‘Live’ Co-Host
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows…
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal