Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Nat Geo's 'Mars': "If Mankind Has Two Planets... Then Our Odds Of Extinction Will Drop To Nearly Zero" -- TCA
Latest TV News
- ‘Heaven Sent’ Skydiver Lands Safely but His Team Is Not Happy
- Khan Family Responds To Trump: “I Don’t Think He Knows The Meaning Of Sacrifice”
- ‘Berlin Station’ Creator On Being Compared To ‘Homeland’: Show Depicts “Normal People With An Abnormal Job”…
- NFL Denies Trump Claim Of Letter Complaining About Presidential Debate Timing
- Nick Nolte’s ‘Graves’ POTUS Not Ronald Reagan Parody, Creator Insists To Dubious TV Critics
- ‘America Divided’ Docu Creator Defends Use Of Celebrity Correspondents