Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says 'Star Wars' Grabbed $50M-$100M From 'Mockingjay 2'; Stock Falls 27%
Latest TV News
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Starring Jennifer Lopez Renewed For Season 2 By NBC
- Mandalay Sports Media Teams With OBB Pictures For Sports Projects; 76ers’ Joel Embiid First In Lineup
- ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Casts Ben Vereen; ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Adds Veronica Diaz
- Worldwide Production Agency Names Five As Partners
- Fox Orders ‘The Enforcers’ Female Buddy Comedy Pilot, Chris Case Family Comedy
- ‘Training Day’: Will Ethan Hawke’s Jake Hoyt Return For TV Series Reboot?