Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Gretchen Carlson Inks Deal With A+E Networks For Documentary Specials
- Comedy Central Developing ‘Living The Dream’ From Aaron Karo & Dillon Francis
- ‘The Bridge’ Heads To Asia After Endemol Shine Strikes Deal With SVOD Service Viu
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Paramount Television Ups David Goldman To President Of Business Operations