Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Legal Drama From Jerry Bruckheimer & Rick Eid Gets CBS Put Pilot Commitment
- Kevin Connolly To Star In Fox Fantasy Football Comedy From Matthew Berry
- Diego Luna & Gael García Bernal To Produce Adaptation Of Mexican Series 'Niño Santo' For A&E & Amblin TV
- Mark V. Olsen & Will Scheffer Developing HBO Comedy With French Twist
- TNT Orders Cocaine Trade Drama Pilot From Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay & Michelle Ashford
- FX's 'Tyrant' Renewed For Second Season