Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Latest TV News
- New York Talent Agent Who Vanished A Week Ago Still Missing
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Emmy-Nominated Production Designer Devorah Herbert Brings Warmth To Odd Couple Comedy
- ABC Nabs ‘Romeos & Juliets’ CIA Light Drama From Julie Anne Robinson, Jay Scherick & David Ronn As…
- SAG-AFTRA Presidential Candidate Peter Antico Has Plan To Reshape Union
- ‘Flip Or Flop Atlanta’ Renewed For Season 2 By HGTV
- ‘Gaycation’ Hosts Ellen Page & Ian Daniel On Recent Acts Of Intolerance And Violence: “There’s Not Two Sides Here”…