Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been “Cleared” In Federal Probe Of Her Severed Trump Head Photo
- ‘Outlander’ Keeps Cast And Viewers On Their Time-Traveling Toes In Season 3 – TCA
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sues Ex-Manager Over “Sham” Contract & Commissions
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Review: Sam Worthington & Paul Bettany Are Riveting
- ‘Howards End’ EP On How Starz Period Drama Is Relevant Today – TCA