Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell & Melissa McCarthy In Play After UTA Lands 5 Major CAA Comedy Agents - Update
Latest TV News
- Three More CAA Agents Join UTA
- Trevor Noah Dismisses Controversial Tweets As Jokes That “Didn’t Land” – Update
- CAA To Take Legal Action Against Five UTA Defectors
- ‘House of Lies’ Renewed For Fifth Season By Showtime
- ‘Ingress’ TV Series Based On Google Game In Works With ‘The Expanse’ Producer
- History Eyeing Vietnam Series ‘The Boys Of ’67’ From ‘Die Hard’ Scribe