Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Donald Trump's Tape Admission "Extraordinarily Stupid" Confirmation Of James Comey Testimony
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Why 'Transformers' Is Screaming For Reboot After $68M Start; 'Wonder Woman' Steps On 'Cars 3' In 2nd-Place Fight - Monday AM
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures Entertainment Taps Jon Hookstratten As EVP Administration & Operations
- Jason Richman Inks New Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Emmys: Television Academy Pushes Last-Minute Voters As Ballot Deadline Looms Tonight
- ‘The Earliest Show’s Ben Schwartz Discusses His Short-Form Roots & Finding Guests For A Fake Talk Show
- ‘SafeWord’: MTV Sets Date For Comedy Game Show From ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Producers
- Ashton Kutcher To EP Two Unscripted Series For Chicken Soup For The Soul