Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ABC Marketing Chief Marla Provencio To Depart After 35 Years
- ‘Black Lightning’ Finds Its Lead: Cress Williams Cast As Jefferson In the CW Pilot
- Donald Trump Bars CNN, NYT, LAT, Politico From White House Briefing
- ‘Sackett Sisters’: Bradley Whitford Cast In NBC Comedy Pilot Produced By Tina Fey
- Patty Freedman Dies: Theater Publicist & Actress Was 64
- Emmys: TV Academy Opens Envelope On Two New Categories & Rule Changes