Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Women's March: "Day 1!" Says America Ferrera; Scarlett Johansson Pleads For Planned Parenthood - UPDATE
Latest TV News
- Sundance: Women’s March Exceeded Expectations, Park City Officials Say
- Up To 750K Attend Anti-Trump Protest In Downtown Los Angeles; Huge Crowds Also In NYC, D.C. (UPDATE)
- President Trump To CIA: Media Is Dishonest, Crowds Were Large
- Donald Trump Swearing In Seen By 31 Million Via TV, Behind Obama’s 38M And Reagan’s Record 42M
- Donald Trump Supporters Overwhelmingly Choose Fox News Channel For Inauguration Viewing
- NBC News Leads Broadcast TV Viewing On Inauguration Day With 5.8M Tuned In