Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- CNN Weathers Presidential Campaign “Calm”
- Errol Barnett Joins CBS News As Washington D.C. Correspondent
- USA Network & Syfy Lay Off Employees In Wake Of Restructuring
- IFC Developing Unscripted Series Inspired By New York Magazine’s Vulture
- ‘Mirror’s Edge’ Video Game To Be Adapted As TV Series By Endemol Shine Studios
- MTV Sets ‘Scream After Dark!’ Aftershow Hosted By Jeffery Self