Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Latest TV News
- No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, ‘Wayward Pines’ Finale Down From 2015
- Dwayne Johnson Comedy ‘Ballers’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO
- ‘Snowfall’: John Singleton FX Pilot Adds Four To Cast
- MTV Classic Launch: Details About VH1 Classic’s Rebranding & New Lineup
- VH1 & Ice Cube Partner On Hip Hop Version Of ‘Hollywood Squares’
- Stephen Colbert Enlists John Oliver’s Help In ‘Fight Song’ Parody