Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Latest TV News
- BBC’s ‘Great British Bake Off’ Cooks Up Launch Record; Beats Rio Olympics
- ITV Withdraws Proposal To Acquire eOne
- Hollywood Rallies In Support Of Leslie Jones Following Hack
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Bob Odenkirk Penning Comedic Memoir
- Ryan Lochte Dips Toe In ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Pool
- Jeanne Martin Dies: Model & Second Wife Of Dean Martin Was 89