Harry’s Law is featured on NBC’s just-released midseason schedule, so this seams like a foregone conclusion, but word is that NBC is giving a full-season to David E. Kelley’s sophomore series. Also looking good to get a back order is freshman Grimm, which also is on NBC’s midseason schedule. UPDATE: I have learned that for now, the fairytale drama has received an order for additional scripts. Ominously missing from the schedule is rookie Prime Suspect. It seems like NBC brass in finally throwing the towel on the struggling remake. UPDATE: A rep for NBC says that the network brass are “considering our options” on Prime Suspect, which has not been officially canceled.
NBC To Give 'Harry's Law' Full-Season Order; 'Prime Suspect' Gone?
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Harvey Weinstein Says Sorry For “Improperly” Using Meryl Streep & Jennifer Lawrence In Lawsuit
- WABC-TV President & GM Dave Davis Retires From New York Station
- Donald Trump Tweet-Storm: Armed Teachers Good; Assault Weapon Ban Bad
- ‘The Zen Diaries Of Garry Shandling’ Trailer: First Look At HBO’s Two-Part Docu On The Comic’s Comic
- George Kaufman Dies: Chairman Of NYC’s Kaufman Astoria Studios Was 89
- SAG-AFTRA Sets Workshop To Train Its Leaders In Sexual Harassment Prevention