NBC has added 2 more episodes to the Back 9 order of freshman comedy Up All Night, bringing the series’ total first-season order to 24 episodes. This is the latest vote of confidence by NBC for the show starring Christina Applegate, following the early full-season pickup and the recent time slot upgrade. Beginning Jan. 12, Up All Night is moving from its current Wednesday 8 PM slot to the cushy post-The Office 9:30 PM berth on Thursday. With Up All Night prominently factoring into NBC’s scheduling plans for the rest of the season, the network has opted to up its order, something normally reserved for top performers, like NBC’s flagship comedy series The Office, whose last 3 seasons spanned between 24-26 episodes.
NBC Orders 2 More Eps. Of 'Up All Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Citing ‘Greatest American Hero’ Case, Judge Rules ‘Three’s Company’ Parody Doesn’t Violate…
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Bill O’Reilly’s ‘Legends & Lies’ Debuting April 12 On Fox News Channel
- What Do Bill O’Reilly And Keith Olbermann Have In Common? Union Owes Them Cash
- ‘The Blacklist’ Promotes Hisham Tawfiq To Series Regular For Season 3
- ‘Bloodline’ Renewed For Second Season By Netflix