NBC has added 2 more episodes to the Back 9 order of freshman comedy Up All Night, bringing the series’ total first-season order to 24 episodes. This is the latest vote of confidence by NBC for the show starring Christina Applegate, following the early full-season pickup and the recent time slot upgrade. Beginning Jan. 12, Up All Night is moving from its current Wednesday 8 PM slot to the cushy post-The Office 9:30 PM berth on Thursday. With Up All Night prominently factoring into NBC’s scheduling plans for the rest of the season, the network has opted to up its order, something normally reserved for top performers, like NBC’s flagship comedy series The Office, whose last 3 seasons spanned between 24-26 episodes.
NBC Orders 2 More Eps. Of 'Up All Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Slightly Better In Actuals, But Memorial Day Frame Was Still A Downer - Tuesday B.O. Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Jimmy Smits To Star In Baz Luhrmann's Netflix Music Drama ‘The Get Down’
- New ABC Drama ‘Oil’ Recasts 2 Roles
- ‘Aquarius’ Review: David Duchovny Dominates In Manson-Era Drama
- ‘Texas Rising’ Premieres To 4.1 Million Viewers On History
- HBO Developing VA Hospital Limited Series From Eric Roth & Denis Johnson