FreemantleMedia North American CEO and American Idol producer Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Colombian producer Fernando Gaitán, Fox president of station ops Dennis Swanson and Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner will receive the Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award at the next NATPE Market & Conference. The annual confab is set for January 23-25 at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami; a cocktail reception to celebrate the honorees is January 24. The award recognizes professionals who “exhibit extraordinary passion, leadership, independence and vision in the process of creating television programming.”
NATPE's Tartikoff Award To Foursome
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists