FreemantleMedia North American CEO and American Idol producer Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Colombian producer Fernando Gaitán, Fox president of station ops Dennis Swanson and Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner will receive the Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Award at the next NATPE Market & Conference. The annual confab is set for January 23-25 at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami; a cocktail reception to celebrate the honorees is January 24. The award recognizes professionals who “exhibit extraordinary passion, leadership, independence and vision in the process of creating television programming.”
NATPE's Tartikoff Award To Foursome
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been “Cleared” In Federal Probe Of Her Severed Trump Head Photo
- ‘Outlander’ Keeps Cast And Viewers On Their Time-Traveling Toes In Season 3 – TCA
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sues Ex-Manager Over “Sham” Contract & Commissions
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Review: Sam Worthington & Paul Bettany Are Riveting
- ‘Howards End’ EP On How Starz Period Drama Is Relevant Today – TCA