The National Board of Review of Motion Pictures announced today that NBC News’ Today news anchor Natalie Morales has been tapped to host the annual National Board of Review Awards Gala, taking place on January 10th at NYC’s Cipriani 42nd Street. This year’s winners will be announced on December 1 so that voting members have the opportunity to see as many films as possible. To determine the NBR’s annual awards, ballots are sent in by the 110 members – film enthusiasts, academics, filmmakers, and students in the New York metropolitan area – and subsequently tabulated by a certified public accountancy firm in order to decide the winners. An Awards Jury helps set the special achievement awards presented at the gala.
National Board Of Review Sets Awards Host
What's Hot on Deadline
James Franco & Maggie Gyllenhaal 1970s Porn HBO Series 'The Deuce': It's Not Misogyny, It's Business - TCA
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Big Little Lies’: How Nicole Kidman Sealed The Deal To Make The HBO Series & Kept The Sex Honest…
- MTV Video Music Awards: Kendrick Lamar Leads Nominations
- Toronto Film Festival List Kick-Starts Oscar Race, Spills The Beans On Upcoming Venice & Telluride Lineups
- News & Documentary Emmy Noms: PBS & CBS Lap Field; Charles Osgood Gets Career Honor
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Toronto Film Festival: Who’s In And Who’s Out?