The National Board of Review of Motion Pictures announced today that NBC News’ Today news anchor Natalie Morales has been tapped to host the annual National Board of Review Awards Gala, taking place on January 10th at NYC’s Cipriani 42nd Street. This year’s winners will be announced on December 1 so that voting members have the opportunity to see as many films as possible. To determine the NBR’s annual awards, ballots are sent in by the 110 members – film enthusiasts, academics, filmmakers, and students in the New York metropolitan area – and subsequently tabulated by a certified public accountancy firm in order to decide the winners. An Awards Jury helps set the special achievement awards presented at the gala.
National Board Of Review Sets Awards Host
Oscar Watch 2017Best Picture Predictions by 28 ExpertsOdds1La La Land9/22Moonlight13/23Manchester by the Sea7/14Arrival10/15Lion10/1
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Awardsline News
- Oscar Week 2017 Parties & Events: The List
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Beware, Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Salman Rushdie Extols The Immigrant’s Struggle Of ‘Lion’: Guest Column
- Oscars Security 2017: The Donald Trump Factor
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?