Natasha Lyonne has been set to star in Tara Subkoff’s directorial debut Playdate, an indie drama scripted by Melissa Samuels that Liz Destro is producing. It is set to begin shooting this month in Los Angeles. Lyonne will play Amy, an unfulfilled stay-at-home mom who befriends a seeming perfect fellow mom (Radha Mitchell) that moves in next door. The two become fast friends until Grace reveals a vicious streak and begins destroying Amy’s life, a spiral that ends with the mysterious death of Grace’s husband and Amy as the prime suspect. Lyonne is coming off wrapping roles in Universal’s American Reunion and the indie Imogene alongside Kristin Wiig and Annette Bening. She is repped by APA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Natasha Lyonne Books An Indie 'Playdate'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
'Hawaii Five-0': Ian Anthony Dale Upped To Regular, Meaghan Rath & Beulah Koale Join Cast After Shake-Up
Latest Film News
- Comic-Con: ‘Professor Marston & The Wonder Women’ Director Angela Robinson On Bondage And The…
- Red West Dies: ‘Road House’ Actor, Stuntman & Songwriter Was 81
- Christopher Nolan Tells New York Crowd He Prefers Blu-ray To Netflix
- ‘Invasion Of The Body Snatchers’ Coming To Life At Warner Bros
- Comic-Con: Essential Panels, Surprises + Backstage With Ricky Whittle Of ‘American Gods’
- Auteur Ambitions ‘Dunkirk’ & ‘Valerian’ To Brawl At Weekend Box Office