Natasha Lyonne has been set to star in Tara Subkoff’s directorial debut Playdate, an indie drama scripted by Melissa Samuels that Liz Destro is producing. It is set to begin shooting this month in Los Angeles. Lyonne will play Amy, an unfulfilled stay-at-home mom who befriends a seeming perfect fellow mom (Radha Mitchell) that moves in next door. The two become fast friends until Grace reveals a vicious streak and begins destroying Amy’s life, a spiral that ends with the mysterious death of Grace’s husband and Amy as the prime suspect. Lyonne is coming off wrapping roles in Universal’s American Reunion and the indie Imogene alongside Kristin Wiig and Annette Bening. She is repped by APA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Natasha Lyonne Books An Indie 'Playdate'
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Star Wars Episode VII' Lead Daisy Ridley Signs With CAA
- James Wan Back At New Line For 'The Conjuring 2′ And Overall Producing Deal
- MGM Nabs Hot Pitch 'Cop Swap'; Rematch With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Helmer Steve Pink
- Rich Green Jumps To ICM Partners; Top Book-To-Film Rights Broker Leaves Resolution
- TPG Spends $225 Million In Deal That Ups Stake In CAA To 53%
- Lionsgate, Tribeca Team For Subscription VOD Launch