Natasha Lyonne has been set to star in Tara Subkoff’s directorial debut Playdate, an indie drama scripted by Melissa Samuels that Liz Destro is producing. It is set to begin shooting this month in Los Angeles. Lyonne will play Amy, an unfulfilled stay-at-home mom who befriends a seeming perfect fellow mom (Radha Mitchell) that moves in next door. The two become fast friends until Grace reveals a vicious streak and begins destroying Amy’s life, a spiral that ends with the mysterious death of Grace’s husband and Amy as the prime suspect. Lyonne is coming off wrapping roles in Universal’s American Reunion and the indie Imogene alongside Kristin Wiig and Annette Bening. She is repped by APA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Natasha Lyonne Books An Indie 'Playdate'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Fleming Jr
- Neil Diamond Signs With WME, First Agency In Three Decades
- 'The Killer' Movie: Alex Holmes Set To Adapt For Pierre Morel, Studiocanal
- After Moving Slow As Corpse, 'Zombieland 2′ Gets Writer And Urgency
- Is the Movie Business Healthy Or Hurting? Deadline's Fleming and Busch Duke It Out In DeadlineNow Video
- Dylan Sellers Exits President Post at TWC