Natasha Lyonne has been set to star in Tara Subkoff’s directorial debut Playdate, an indie drama scripted by Melissa Samuels that Liz Destro is producing. It is set to begin shooting this month in Los Angeles. Lyonne will play Amy, an unfulfilled stay-at-home mom who befriends a seeming perfect fellow mom (Radha Mitchell) that moves in next door. The two become fast friends until Grace reveals a vicious streak and begins destroying Amy’s life, a spiral that ends with the mysterious death of Grace’s husband and Amy as the prime suspect. Lyonne is coming off wrapping roles in Universal’s American Reunion and the indie Imogene alongside Kristin Wiig and Annette Bening. She is repped by APA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Natasha Lyonne Books An Indie 'Playdate'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Johnny Galecki Brings In Andrew Haas To Join His Production Shingle Alcide Bava
- TriStar Wins English-Language Debut By ‘Wild Tales’ Helmer Damian Szifron
- Alec Baldwin Plots TV Return As NYC Mayor In HBO Series
- UTA Signs Helmer Gavin Hood
- Relativity To Release Faith-Based Film ‘Hillsong–Let Hope Rise’
- Diablo Cody Set To Rewrite ‘Barbie’