Natasha Lyonne has been set to star in Tara Subkoff’s directorial debut Playdate, an indie drama scripted by Melissa Samuels that Liz Destro is producing. It is set to begin shooting this month in Los Angeles. Lyonne will play Amy, an unfulfilled stay-at-home mom who befriends a seeming perfect fellow mom (Radha Mitchell) that moves in next door. The two become fast friends until Grace reveals a vicious streak and begins destroying Amy’s life, a spiral that ends with the mysterious death of Grace’s husband and Amy as the prime suspect. Lyonne is coming off wrapping roles in Universal’s American Reunion and the indie Imogene alongside Kristin Wiig and Annette Bening. She is repped by APA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Natasha Lyonne Books An Indie 'Playdate'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
'Alien: Covenant' Adds $30M In 2nd Frame; 'Dangal' Pins $100M+ In China; 'Guardians 2' At $733M WW - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘War Machine’ Review: Brad Pitt’s Military Satire For Netflix Lacks Firepower
- Directors Guild Sets 2018 DGA Awards Date & Timeline
- China As Holy Grail & Headache: How It’s Influencing Hollywood Strategy – Deadline Disruptors
- Chinese-Born Filmmaker Ann Hu On ‘Confetti’ And What Hollywood Needs To Know
- Vin Diesel Escapes ‘xXx’ Sequel “Sham” Case From Ex-Biz Partner
- Oliver Stone Goes Face To Face With Putin: “You’ll See A Different Point Of View”…