Natasha Lyonne has been set to star in Tara Subkoff’s directorial debut Playdate, an indie drama scripted by Melissa Samuels that Liz Destro is producing. It is set to begin shooting this month in Los Angeles. Lyonne will play Amy, an unfulfilled stay-at-home mom who befriends a seeming perfect fellow mom (Radha Mitchell) that moves in next door. The two become fast friends until Grace reveals a vicious streak and begins destroying Amy’s life, a spiral that ends with the mysterious death of Grace’s husband and Amy as the prime suspect. Lyonne is coming off wrapping roles in Universal’s American Reunion and the indie Imogene alongside Kristin Wiig and Annette Bening. She is repped by APA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Natasha Lyonne Books An Indie 'Playdate'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack