Natasha Lyonne has been set to star in Tara Subkoff’s directorial debut Playdate, an indie drama scripted by Melissa Samuels that Liz Destro is producing. It is set to begin shooting this month in Los Angeles. Lyonne will play Amy, an unfulfilled stay-at-home mom who befriends a seeming perfect fellow mom (Radha Mitchell) that moves in next door. The two become fast friends until Grace reveals a vicious streak and begins destroying Amy’s life, a spiral that ends with the mysterious death of Grace’s husband and Amy as the prime suspect. Lyonne is coming off wrapping roles in Universal’s American Reunion and the indie Imogene alongside Kristin Wiig and Annette Bening. She is repped by APA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Natasha Lyonne Books An Indie 'Playdate'
What's Hot on Deadline
Lionsgate Standing Strongly Behind 'Nashville' And Looks To 'Power Rangers' As Long-Lasting Franchise
Latest Film News
- Abramorama Leashes Music Docu ‘Breaking A Monster’; Janus Films Hires ‘Cameraperson’
- David Spade Joins Bruce Dern-Starring Indie Drama ‘Warning Shot’
- Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Logan Lucky’ As James Bond…
- Colin Firth In Talks To Board Thomas Vinterberg’s ‘Kursk’
- ‘Neil Gaiman: Dream Dangerously’: Exclusive First Look
- ‘The Little Prince’ Gets Netflix Release Date & New Trailer