Natasha Lyonne has been set to star in Tara Subkoff’s directorial debut Playdate, an indie drama scripted by Melissa Samuels that Liz Destro is producing. It is set to begin shooting this month in Los Angeles. Lyonne will play Amy, an unfulfilled stay-at-home mom who befriends a seeming perfect fellow mom (Radha Mitchell) that moves in next door. The two become fast friends until Grace reveals a vicious streak and begins destroying Amy’s life, a spiral that ends with the mysterious death of Grace’s husband and Amy as the prime suspect. Lyonne is coming off wrapping roles in Universal’s American Reunion and the indie Imogene alongside Kristin Wiig and Annette Bening. She is repped by APA and 3 Arts Entertainment.
Natasha Lyonne Books An Indie 'Playdate'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
Latest Film News
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Trailer Debunks The Deerstalker & More
- Mongrel Boards Laura Dern-Starrer ‘The Tale'; Camera d’Or Jury Set – Cannes Briefs
- Ron Howard’s Beatles Docu To Be Sold Internationally By Studiocanal & White Horse – Cannes
- Oscar-Winning Producer Rips WGA Over Inclusion On Unfair Business Practices List
- Jamie Bell, Mark Strong, Abbie Cornish Join Toa Fraser’s ‘6 Days’ – Cannes
- James Corden Helps Arnold Schwarzenegger Perform Film Career In 6 Minutes