Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia reported today reported third-quarter revenue of $52.2 million, up from $49.7 million a year ago, as publishing declines offset higher merchandising revenue. A decline in print ad pages led to the publishing dip, though digital advertising grew by 17%. In the broadcast unit, revenue was $6.6 million, up 14% year-over-year thanks to new programming like Emeril’s Table, which premiered in September on Hallmark Channel, and a MSLO programming block that includes The Martha Stewart Show, Martha Bakes and Mad Hungry With Lucinda Scala Quinn.
MSLO Sees 3Q Gain As Broadcast Grows
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot