Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia reported today reported third-quarter revenue of $52.2 million, up from $49.7 million a year ago, as publishing declines offset higher merchandising revenue. A decline in print ad pages led to the publishing dip, though digital advertising grew by 17%. In the broadcast unit, revenue was $6.6 million, up 14% year-over-year thanks to new programming like Emeril’s Table, which premiered in September on Hallmark Channel, and a MSLO programming block that includes The Martha Stewart Show, Martha Bakes and Mad Hungry With Lucinda Scala Quinn.
MSLO Sees 3Q Gain As Broadcast Grows
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut
- Angela Lansbury Hits The Road With 'Blithe Spirit' Tour
- Emma Thompson Slings Meat Pies As 'Sweeney Todd' Launches Commercial Partnership With English National Opera
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary