Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia reported today reported third-quarter revenue of $52.2 million, up from $49.7 million a year ago, as publishing declines offset higher merchandising revenue. A decline in print ad pages led to the publishing dip, though digital advertising grew by 17%. In the broadcast unit, revenue was $6.6 million, up 14% year-over-year thanks to new programming like Emeril’s Table, which premiered in September on Hallmark Channel, and a MSLO programming block that includes The Martha Stewart Show, Martha Bakes and Mad Hungry With Lucinda Scala Quinn.
MSLO Sees 3Q Gain As Broadcast Grows
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom