EXCLUSIVE: Molly Shannon teamed with veteran scribes Rob Muir and Bob Hilgenberg to sell an untitled comedy feature pitch to Disney. They will write the script together for a film that could be a star vehicle for Shannon. It’s based on their own experiences as parents, and the comedy focuses on the social world of motherhood. The film will be produced by Andrew Panay (Wedding Crashers), and Shannon will be exec producer. Hilgenberg & Muir are currently scripting a live-action version of The Family Circus for Fox and Walden Media. Shannon’s repped by Gersh and Framework Entertainment, the scribes are repped by Summit Talent & Literary.
Molly Shannon At Center Of Disney Feature Pitch Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation
- Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
- North Korea-Based Thriller With Gore Verbinski And Steve Carell Canceled
- Sony Scraps TV Advertising On 'The Interview'