EXCLUSIVE: Molly Shannon teamed with veteran scribes Rob Muir and Bob Hilgenberg to sell an untitled comedy feature pitch to Disney. They will write the script together for a film that could be a star vehicle for Shannon. It’s based on their own experiences as parents, and the comedy focuses on the social world of motherhood. The film will be produced by Andrew Panay (Wedding Crashers), and Shannon will be exec producer. Hilgenberg & Muir are currently scripting a live-action version of The Family Circus for Fox and Walden Media. Shannon’s repped by Gersh and Framework Entertainment, the scribes are repped by Summit Talent & Literary.
Molly Shannon At Center Of Disney Feature Pitch Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films