EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Harper’s mom has always been an important part of Two And A Half Men. Now we’ll get to meet the mother of new lead Walden Schmidt (Ashton Kutcher). Mimi Rogers has been tapped to guest star as Walden’s mom in at least two episodes of the veteran CBS comedy series. And if you wonder where computer genius Walden got his brains from — his mother is a noted primatologist, a la Dian Fossey.
Mimi Rogers To Play Ashton Kutcher's Mom On 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Ropes $39M; 'Ninjago' Dulls Sword To $20M+; 'Friend Request' A Loner With $1.8M
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Latest TV News
- LeBron James, Jemele Hill Choose Team Curry In One-On-One With Trump: LeBron Calls President “Bum”
- ‘Overtime’ Revelation: Barney Frank Tells Bill Maher His Cousin Was A Stooge
- ‘Real Time’: Bob Costas Proposes Solution To NFL’s Anthem Problem
- CAA Head Of TV Literary Ryan Ly Exits
- Disney And Altice Trade Jabs As Carriage Contract Deadline Looms
- ‘The Exorcist’ Reveals Biting New Photos + Key Art Ahead Of Season 2 Premiere