EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Harper’s mom has always been an important part of Two And A Half Men. Now we’ll get to meet the mother of new lead Walden Schmidt (Ashton Kutcher). Mimi Rogers has been tapped to guest star as Walden’s mom in at least two episodes of the veteran CBS comedy series. And if you wonder where computer genius Walden got his brains from — his mother is a noted primatologist, a la Dian Fossey.
Mimi Rogers To Play Ashton Kutcher's Mom On 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein — Tribeca…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’ — Full…
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Yvonne Strahovski: “Women's Rights Are Human Rights” — Tribeca…
- Erin Moran: “We Did Our Best”, Says Child Actor Advocate Paul Petersen
- Ex-Fox Anchor Alisyn Camerota Says Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Her
- Bill O’Reilly Sets Podcast Return For Monday