EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Harper’s mom has always been an important part of Two And A Half Men. Now we’ll get to meet the mother of new lead Walden Schmidt (Ashton Kutcher). Mimi Rogers has been tapped to guest star as Walden’s mom in at least two episodes of the veteran CBS comedy series. And if you wonder where computer genius Walden got his brains from — his mother is a noted primatologist, a la Dian Fossey.
Mimi Rogers To Play Ashton Kutcher's Mom On 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird