EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Harper’s mom has always been an important part of Two And A Half Men. Now we’ll get to meet the mother of new lead Walden Schmidt (Ashton Kutcher). Mimi Rogers has been tapped to guest star as Walden’s mom in at least two episodes of the veteran CBS comedy series. And if you wonder where computer genius Walden got his brains from — his mother is a noted primatologist, a la Dian Fossey.
Mimi Rogers To Play Ashton Kutcher's Mom On 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Review: Fox's 'A Christmas Story Live!' Brings Oscar & Tony Winners Benj Pasek And Justin Paul To TV Audience
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Latest TV News
- NBC Will Stream ‘Sunday Night Football’ To Mobile Phones Starting In 2018
- John Skipper Resigns As ESPN President; Admits Substance Abuse Problem
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Up, Low ‘Christmas Story Live!’ Topped By ‘Sound Of Music’ Movie…
- Rob Lowe Helps & Feeds Firefighters Battling Wildfire Near His Montecito Home
- HBO Confirms Sheila Nevins Exiting In 2018 As Documentary Films President
- ‘Good Day LA’ Taps Rita Garcia As Co-Host; Replaces Steve Edwards