EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Harper’s mom has always been an important part of Two And A Half Men. Now we’ll get to meet the mother of new lead Walden Schmidt (Ashton Kutcher). Mimi Rogers has been tapped to guest star as Walden’s mom in at least two episodes of the veteran CBS comedy series. And if you wonder where computer genius Walden got his brains from — his mother is a noted primatologist, a la Dian Fossey.
Mimi Rogers To Play Ashton Kutcher's Mom On 'Two And A Half Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
'La La', Diversity, Meryl, Mel & Lots Of Worthy Movies Overshadow Academy's Weird Oscar Nomination Announcement
Latest TV News
- White House Issues Statement In Wake Of ‘SNL’ Writer Tweet, Urging People To Leave Barron Trump Alone
- Netflix Reboots ‘Queer Eye For the Straight Guy’ For New Season
- ‘Quantico’ Ticks Up Behind Resurgent ‘The Bachelor’, ‘Man With a Plan’ Ratings Grow More, ‘Celebrity Apprentice…
- CBS’ Affiliation Renewal Deal With Meredith Adds Digital To The Mix
- X-Men Marvel Drama Gets Fox Pilot Order
- White House: Donald Trump Continues To Believe 3-5 Million Votes Cast Illegally In Election He Won