Miley Cyrus is sinking her teeth into Sony Pictures Animation’s Hotel Transylvania as the voice of Mavis, the teenage daughter of Dracula, Deadline has confirmed. The father of all vampires, played by Adam Sandler, runs the resort of the title for a very specialized clientele — monsters and their families. Tucked away from the world of humans, it’s also convenient for shielding Mavis from the terrors of teen-hood. Additionally David Koechner has taken the role of Quasimodo and David Spade is Griffin the Invisible Man. Directed by Genndy Tartakovsky, creator of Cartoon Network’s Dexter’s Laboratory, Hotel Transylvania also has Andy Samberg voicing the human who complicates matters when he stumbles upon the resort, Kevin James as Frank (-enstein), Fran Drescher as Eunice (Frank’s bride), Cee Lo Green (Murray the Mummy) and Steve Buscemi and Molly Shannon as werewolves Wayne and Wanda. Mark Mothersbough is the composer. It’s slated for release September 21, 2012.
Miley Cyrus Booked Into 'Hotel Transylvania'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Moana' Close To 'Frozen'; Awards Raise 'Manchester's Tide; 'Jackie' Still Regal - Saturday AM Update
Latest Film News
- Billy Chapin Dead: ‘Night Of The Hunter’ Child Actor Was 72
- There’s Plenty Of Adorable Baby Groot In New ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Teaser
- ‘Sieranevada’ Actors Judith State And Rolando Matsangos On The Fastidious Pursuit Of “Little Miracles”…
- Hollywood Reacts With Disgust At ‘Last Tango” Rape Scene Revelations
- L.A.-Based Music Label In Oakland Fire Chronicled In 2013 Documentary ‘Silk’
- Alice Drummond Dies; Veteran Character Actress Was 88