Miley Cyrus is sinking her teeth into Sony Pictures Animation’s Hotel Transylvania as the voice of Mavis, the teenage daughter of Dracula, Deadline has confirmed. The father of all vampires, played by Adam Sandler, runs the resort of the title for a very specialized clientele — monsters and their families. Tucked away from the world of humans, it’s also convenient for shielding Mavis from the terrors of teen-hood. Additionally David Koechner has taken the role of Quasimodo and David Spade is Griffin the Invisible Man. Directed by Genndy Tartakovsky, creator of Cartoon Network’s Dexter’s Laboratory, Hotel Transylvania also has Andy Samberg voicing the human who complicates matters when he stumbles upon the resort, Kevin James as Frank (-enstein), Fran Drescher as Eunice (Frank’s bride), Cee Lo Green (Murray the Mummy) and Steve Buscemi and Molly Shannon as werewolves Wayne and Wanda. Mark Mothersbough is the composer. It’s slated for release September 21, 2012.
Miley Cyrus Booked Into 'Hotel Transylvania'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Leah Remini Hints Scientology Behind Paul Haggis Claims; Church Slams "Reprehensible Smokescreen" - Update
Latest Film News
- NBCU Intl Acquires ‘The Outpost’ For Syfy; IQiyi Advancing On IPO – Global Briefs
- New York Film & TV Workers Protest During MLK Day With Rev. Al Sharpton & Top Empire State Pols
- Arnold Schwarzenegger “Shocked” About Eliza Dushku’s ‘True Lies’ Allegations, Calls Her “So Courageous”…
- Leah Remini Hints Scientology Behind Paul Haggis Claims; Church Slams “Reprehensible Smokescreen” – Update
- ‘The Trade’: Exclusive Look At Showtime’s Opioid Epidemic Docuseries Ahead Of Sundance Premiere
- Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl