Tarsem Singh’s Immortals chalked up an estimated $1.4 million in Thursday midnight screenings in roughly 900 locations. Frequently compared with 300, Immortals shares a couple of producers on that movie — Mark Canton and Gianni Nunnari. It’s also of interest because it offers a look at Henry Cavill, who in addition to playing the mortal Theseus in Relativity’s movie has been cast as the Man of Steel in Warner Bros’ reboot of Superman. It’ll be interesting to see how well Immortals lives up to its title as the day and the weekend progress.
Midnights For 'Immortals': $1.4 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Valerian’ And The City Of A Thousand Misconceptions: Who’s On The Hook?
- Blair Brown Joins Beau Willimon’s ‘Parisian Woman’ On Broadway; Bedlam Revives ‘Peter Pan’
- Broadway Box Office: Brendon Urie Kicks ‘Kinky Boots’ To $1.4M; Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ Up $207K
- Universal Hits $4B In Global Box Office For Second Time In Its History
- How Warner Bros Beat The Period-Film Curse At The B.O. & Positioned ‘Dunkirk’ As A Summer Tentpole
- 'Landline' Dials In With Top Number; 'The Beguiled' Crosses $10M – Specialty Box Office