Tarsem Singh’s Immortals chalked up an estimated $1.4 million in Thursday midnight screenings in roughly 900 locations. Frequently compared with 300, Immortals shares a couple of producers on that movie — Mark Canton and Gianni Nunnari. It’s also of interest because it offers a look at Henry Cavill, who in addition to playing the mortal Theseus in Relativity’s movie has been cast as the Man of Steel in Warner Bros’ reboot of Superman. It’ll be interesting to see how well Immortals lives up to its title as the day and the weekend progress.
Midnights For 'Immortals': $1.4 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE