Tarsem Singh’s Immortals chalked up an estimated $1.4 million in Thursday midnight screenings in roughly 900 locations. Frequently compared with 300, Immortals shares a couple of producers on that movie — Mark Canton and Gianni Nunnari. It’s also of interest because it offers a look at Henry Cavill, who in addition to playing the mortal Theseus in Relativity’s movie has been cast as the Man of Steel in Warner Bros’ reboot of Superman. It’ll be interesting to see how well Immortals lives up to its title as the day and the weekend progress.
Midnights For 'Immortals': $1.4 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Croods 2’ Back On Dreamworks Animation’s Schedule; Studio Teams With Jason Blum For ‘Spooky Jack…
- ‘It’ Becomes Biggest-Ever September Release With $218.8M As ‘Mother!’ Gets F Report Card & Dismal $7.5M…
- Broadway Trims Sails, Picks Up Speed As ‘Bandstand’ & ‘Groundhog Day’ Depart
- Disney’s ‘Frozen’, ‘Angels In America’ & Hal Prince: Gerard & Roth On The New…
- ‘War For The Planet Of The Apes’ Swings To Fox Record In China; Tops $430M WW; ‘It’ Hits $371M – International…
- Ben Stiller's 'Brad's Status' Bows Solid – Specialty Box Office