Tarsem Singh’s Immortals chalked up an estimated $1.4 million in Thursday midnight screenings in roughly 900 locations. Frequently compared with 300, Immortals shares a couple of producers on that movie — Mark Canton and Gianni Nunnari. It’s also of interest because it offers a look at Henry Cavill, who in addition to playing the mortal Theseus in Relativity’s movie has been cast as the Man of Steel in Warner Bros’ reboot of Superman. It’ll be interesting to see how well Immortals lives up to its title as the day and the weekend progress.
Midnights For 'Immortals': $1.4 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
Eli Broad Joins Oprah Winfrey, Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donations To End Gun Violence: Who's Next?
Latest Box Office News
- MoviePass Sues Sinemia For Patent Infringement Over “Remarkably Similar” Service
- ‘Black Panther’ Sprinting To $380M+ Stateside By Sunday; ‘Game Night’ Playing Between $16M-$18M
- ‘Black Panther’ Dashes Past $520M Worldwide, Eyes $170M+ In Second Global Weekend
- Cinemark Shares Rise On Strong Earnings Results
- Underprivileged Children Will Be Able To See ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ Free At AMC Theatres
- ‘Young Karl Marx’, 'November', 'The Lodgers,' & 'Are We Not Cats' Among Openers – Specialty…