Weed lovers Harold and Kumar are getting animated. Lionsgate TV is shopping around an animated comedy based on the hit Harold & Kumar feature franchise, with several cable networks interested. According to sources, Comedy Central and MTV are among them. Lionsgate TV is co-producing the project with Mandate, and I hear that original writers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg are on board to write and produce and stars John Cho and Kal Penn to voice the lead characters and also produce. The latest installment in the franchise, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, opens today.
Lionsgate TV Shops Animated Series Version Of 'Harold & Kumar'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Damon & George Clooney Tell 'GMA' They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An "A**hole" But Not A Sexual Predator
Latest TV News
- Fired ‘The Loud House’ Creator Chris Savino Says He’s “Deeply Sorry” Over Sexual…
- ‘The Simpsons’ Halloween Special Ratings Up, ‘Shark Tank’ Down, NBC Wins Night
- Anonymous Content Makes Long-Term First-Look With Michael Sugar’s Sugar23 Productions
- USC Annenberg & HBO Launch Diverse Voices Initiative With David Simon As First Speaker
- CNN’s Sends Nuts-To-You Message To Donald Trump With New ‘Facts First’ Marketing Campaign
- New York Television Festival’s 13th Edition Features ‘S.W.A.T.,’ ‘Nude’ Premieres, Expanded…