Weed lovers Harold and Kumar are getting animated. Lionsgate TV is shopping around an animated comedy based on the hit Harold & Kumar feature franchise, with several cable networks interested. According to sources, Comedy Central and MTV are among them. Lionsgate TV is co-producing the project with Mandate, and I hear that original writers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg are on board to write and produce and stars John Cho and Kal Penn to voice the lead characters and also produce. The latest installment in the franchise, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, opens today.
Lionsgate TV Shops Animated Series Version Of 'Harold & Kumar'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller Gets 11th Hour Reprieve In Fraud Case Sentencing
- Comedy Central’s Kent Alterman On Push Into Features & Going Global With Viacom
- How To Watch The Oscars On TV & Online
- ‘Star’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Premiere Date Set At FX
- Paula Abdul To Co-Star As Herself In Kourtney Kang NBC Comedy Pilot