Disney-ABC’s new syndicated daily talk show Katie, hosted by former Today and CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric, has added station clearances to reach coverage of more than 80% of the country, including 55 of the top 60 markets. In addition to the show’s core launch group of the ABC owned stations, clearances include stations from the Granite, Griffin, Media General, Meredith, Raycom and Sinclair broadcast groups. Katie is one of four new daily syndicated talk shows hosted by a well-known TV personality to launch next fall, along with NBCU’s Steve Harvey and CBS TV Distribution’s Jeff Probst, which have been announced, and Twentieth’s Ricki Lake, which is expected to join them.
Katie Couric's Upcoming Syndicated Talk Show Cleared In More Than 80% Of U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser