Disney-ABC’s new syndicated daily talk show Katie, hosted by former Today and CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric, has added station clearances to reach coverage of more than 80% of the country, including 55 of the top 60 markets. In addition to the show’s core launch group of the ABC owned stations, clearances include stations from the Granite, Griffin, Media General, Meredith, Raycom and Sinclair broadcast groups. Katie is one of four new daily syndicated talk shows hosted by a well-known TV personality to launch next fall, along with NBCU’s Steve Harvey and CBS TV Distribution’s Jeff Probst, which have been announced, and Twentieth’s Ricki Lake, which is expected to join them.
Katie Couric's Upcoming Syndicated Talk Show Cleared In More Than 80% Of U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Debuts Opening Scene From Season 7 Revamp, Teases New LGBTQ Storyline — Comic-Con
- ‘Marvel's Iron Fist’: Raven Metzner Tapped As New Showrunner Of Netflix Series
- Linkin Park Filmed ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Episode Days Before Chester Bennington’s Death
- John Heard Dies: ‘Home Alone’ Actor Was 72
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con