Disney-ABC’s new syndicated daily talk show Katie, hosted by former Today and CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric, has added station clearances to reach coverage of more than 80% of the country, including 55 of the top 60 markets. In addition to the show’s core launch group of the ABC owned stations, clearances include stations from the Granite, Griffin, Media General, Meredith, Raycom and Sinclair broadcast groups. Katie is one of four new daily syndicated talk shows hosted by a well-known TV personality to launch next fall, along with NBCU’s Steve Harvey and CBS TV Distribution’s Jeff Probst, which have been announced, and Twentieth’s Ricki Lake, which is expected to join them.
Katie Couric's Upcoming Syndicated Talk Show Cleared In More Than 80% Of U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Now At $82M+, 'Alice' Taking A Spill With $40M Over 4-Day Memorial Day Holiday - Friday PM Update
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says