Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, looking to find ways to boost advertising sales in its flagship publishing unit, has hired former iVillage ad-sales boss Joe Lagani for the newly created position of chief revenue officer. He will be tasked with leading sales across all of MSLO’s units — including magazines, the website and apps, and TV and radio — as well as to spearhead cross-platform integrations and brand partnerships. Lagani’s experience includes stints at Glam Media and as VP and publisher of Conde Nast’s House And Garden; he also was publisher of Country Home and advertising director at Ladies Home Journal. “(Lagani has) been a major force in the lifestyle space his whole career and has proven his ability to turn around performance and lead great teams,” said MSLO president and COO Lisa Gersh — herself from the lifestyle media world as co-founder of Oxygen Media — in announcing the hire today. MSLO reported a decline in print ad pages in its recent third quarter, which saw its TV and merchandising revenue grow.
Joe Lagani Named Chief Revenue Officer At Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'