EXCLUSIVE: 24 alum Jeffrey Nordling has been tapped to co-star opposite Melanie Griffith in Lifetime’s drama pilot American Housewife, which Griffith is executive producing with husband/producing partner Antonio Banderas. Young actress Kacey Rohl also has been cast in the pilot, written/executive produced by Erik Jendresen based on an idea by him and Banderas, and also executive produced by Ray Ricord. Directed by David Slade and produced by Fox TV Studios, American Housewife centers on Leila (Griffith), a seemingly perfect housewife living the American Dream in an affluent neighborhood, married to wealthy up-and-coming politician Stanford (Nordling) with whom she has three grown or almost-grown children. Rohl will play the youngest, Harper, 17, a high-school National Honor student who has a crush on one of her dad’s campaign aides. Leila’s life is filled with chaos, but lately even her quiet moments are not so quiet — she’s begun hearing a voice, and it’s telling her things she doesn’t want to know. Nordling, who is recurring on ABC’s Body Of Proof, is repped by APA which also reps Rohl, along with Red Management.
Jeffrey Nordling To Co-Star in Lifetime's Melanie Griffith Pilot 'American Housewife'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest TV News
- New Netflix Doc Series Tackle Corporate Greed & Food Biz Corruption: Premiere Dates Set For ‘Dirty Money’ And ‘Rotten…
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ Gets Season 3 Premiere Date On VH1
- Disney-Fox Deal: Bob Iger Discusses Digital Future, Hulu and $2B Cost Savings
- Disney-Fox Deal: Sky Deal Still On The Table, Expected To Close By June 2018
- Disney Sets Deal To Acquire Most Of Fox, A Game-Changing Deal That Will Redraw Hollywood Landscape
- Issa Rae Pitching Dystopian Sci-Fi Drama As Part of Diverse Writers’ Scheme