As filming got underway Monday for Skyfall, the names of two additional actors but not their characters’ identities were posted on the movie’s Twitter account @007: Helen McCrory (Hugo, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2) and Ola Rapace, former husband of Noomi Rapace, apparently in his first English-language role. Last week’s reveal of the official title of Bond 23 was the most recent big news for the project, along with director Sam Mendes promising there would be plenty of action as well as “emotional context.” In addition to McCrory, Rapace and of course Daniel Craig, the rest of Skyfall‘s previously reported cast includes Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Judi Dench, Ben Whishaw and Albert Finney.
James Bond 'Skyfall' Adds Helen McCrory, Ola Rapace To Cast As Cameras Roll
What's Hot on Deadline
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- Paramount To Release ‘Inconvenient Truth’ Sequel; Docu To Open Sundance
- Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney’s ‘Rogue One’ On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening…
- Terry George’s ‘The Promise’ Lands At Open Road, Gets April Release Date
- Peter Bart: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Taking Aim At Hollywood
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Gets Louder With $17M+, Though ‘Moana’ Still Has Leading Luau; ‘La La Land’ Huge…
- Gravitas Ventures Takes Swing With Bronson Pinchot Comedy ‘The Strike’