Twentieth Television’s The Ricki Lake Show was cleared for syndication launch when it was able to secure the Tribune station in New York in the scurry last week when the last available premium station slots for next fall were taken. Today, Twntieth TV made the rollout official, announcing clearances fie the show in over 50% of the country. The Ricki Lake Show now joins Jeff Probst, Katie and Steve Harvey on the launch pad for September. The show is described as “fresh, fun, interesting talk that will cover subjects that range from parenting, weight loss, losing love and finding it again.” It has been sold to 8 Tribune stations, including WPIX in New York, where it will replace Anderson. Twentieth is supplementing top market distribution with sibling Fox TV Stations, which will carry the show in Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston. Also picking up Ricki Lake are stations owned by Sinclair, Local TV, Post Newsweek, Fisher, Granite, New Vision, Journal, Citadel, Quincy and Gray.
It's Official: Twentieth TV's 'Ricki Lake Show' To Launch Next Fall; Cleared In 50% Of US
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Sets Code of Conduct
- Lea Thompson To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot ‘Our People’ From Lee Daniels
- ‘Fam’ CBS Comedy Pilot Casts Odessa Adlon; Dennis Andres Joins ABC’s ‘Greatest American Hero’
- Olympics Draws 16.4M Total Viewers, Lowest Weeknight Result Of 2018 – Update