Twentieth Television’s The Ricki Lake Show was cleared for syndication launch when it was able to secure the Tribune station in New York in the scurry last week when the last available premium station slots for next fall were taken. Today, Twntieth TV made the rollout official, announcing clearances fie the show in over 50% of the country. The Ricki Lake Show now joins Jeff Probst, Katie and Steve Harvey on the launch pad for September. The show is described as “fresh, fun, interesting talk that will cover subjects that range from parenting, weight loss, losing love and finding it again.” It has been sold to 8 Tribune stations, including WPIX in New York, where it will replace Anderson. Twentieth is supplementing top market distribution with sibling Fox TV Stations, which will carry the show in Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston. Also picking up Ricki Lake are stations owned by Sinclair, Local TV, Post Newsweek, Fisher, Granite, New Vision, Journal, Citadel, Quincy and Gray.
It's Official: Twentieth TV's 'Ricki Lake Show' To Launch Next Fall; Cleared In 50% Of US
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate