Twentieth Television’s The Ricki Lake Show was cleared for syndication launch when it was able to secure the Tribune station in New York in the scurry last week when the last available premium station slots for next fall were taken. Today, Twntieth TV made the rollout official, announcing clearances fie the show in over 50% of the country. The Ricki Lake Show now joins Jeff Probst, Katie and Steve Harvey on the launch pad for September. The show is described as “fresh, fun, interesting talk that will cover subjects that range from parenting, weight loss, losing love and finding it again.” It has been sold to 8 Tribune stations, including WPIX in New York, where it will replace Anderson. Twentieth is supplementing top market distribution with sibling Fox TV Stations, which will carry the show in Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston. Also picking up Ricki Lake are stations owned by Sinclair, Local TV, Post Newsweek, Fisher, Granite, New Vision, Journal, Citadel, Quincy and Gray.
It's Official: Twentieth TV's 'Ricki Lake Show' To Launch Next Fall; Cleared In 50% Of US
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'